Say hello to the all-new TripAdvisor – where your travel feed makes it easy to find helpful advice from the friends and travel experts you follow, along with millions of traveller reviews and photos, bookable tours and attractions, recommended restaurants, and more. It’s everything you need to know and go better, every time.
The TripAdvisor mobile app is free and easy to use:
• Follow friends and travel experts for advice that matches your interests
• Use travel videos, articles, and other posts as inspiration in planning your own trips
• Save travel ideas and share them with friends
• Access over 600 million candid traveller reviews and opinions
• See the lowest hotel prices from 200+ booking sites
• Find the best hotel for you, including Travellers' Choice award winners
• Explore restaurants and reserve tables online
• Search and book amazing tours and attractions with Viator
• Compare airfares and find great deals
• Get answers to your specific travel questions in the forums
• Discover what’s near your current location
• Add your own reviews and photos
Note: We optimised this app to conserve battery power and only use GPS where necessary. However please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The app uses your location to send you personalised hotel, restaurant, attraction and holiday rental recommendations as well as remember the places you visited via our Travel Timeline feature. These locations are collected even if the app is in the background. Location settings can be configured in the Settings app.
TripAdvisor now makes it easier than ever to make the most of every trip:
Unlock your personal travel feed
Follow friends and travel experts – and get advice and ideas that match your interests
Tap into the wisdom of the world’s largest travel community, save great travel ideas, and book and go better than ever before
Ratings and Reviews
Read reviews from fellow travellers and book your entire trip.
Is it me or what?
So the app is a review app for hotels and stuff but I can’t quite understand why people are leaving App Store reviews for the poor life choices people make when booking ropey hotels, eating in dodgy restaurants, the App Store reviews aren’t the place for those, they should be written inside the app. The point of App Store reviews are to review the app itself which in this case is an app that lets you review poor life choices through trip advisor, it allows reviews of positive life choices too which may come as a bit of a shock. So as for the app, it’s trip advisor, more specifically an app that lets you review stuff using trip advisor. If you want to read more reviews of places to avoid and a few definite add to the bucket list places to visit then this app will point you in the right direction. If you want to have a grumble about the uncooked sausage and lack of vegan options, then don’t be so eager and wait until the app has downloaded before writing a review within the App Store. Five stars because the developers must have their heads in their hands when they read the App Store reviews.
A good review about the APP...not my Pizza :)
Loving the App reviews that are about people’s holidays and food experiences rather than the App itself....bless them !
I love Trip Advisor and have been using it for years. I am more excited about the upcoming changes I have been emailed about today.........very interesting and a fresh approach to joining this great community with a healthy social media aspect too....what could be better.
I think the whole App works well and gives people a really good broad mix of opinion about a place. You just have to be mindful that there are grumpy upset customers who take to Trip Advisor to vent. No establishment can be 100% perfect all the time and if you catch the one bad day and moan on TA then you risk loosing a generally great place future custom. So be aware of this and look at the overall ratings not just the last Mr Angry.
It’s easy to navigate, covers most of the world and gives great hints & tips from people who know and have been that can save you time, money and inconvenience.
- 268.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 TripAdvisor LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.