TripAdvisor Hotels Flights Restaurants
By TripAdvisor LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Millions of traveler reviews, photos, and maps from TripAdvisor. Plan and book your perfect trip. With over 225 million reviews and opinions by travelers, TripAdvisor makes it easy to find the lowest airfare, best hotels, great restaurants, and fun things to do, wherever you go. And booking options for hotels, restaurants and flights are just a tap away.
The TripAdvisor mobile app is free and easy to use.
• Browse millions of reviews, opinions and candid photos by travelers
• Find the best hotel for you, including Travelers' Choice award winners
• Explore restaurants and book tables online
• Discover cool things to do in any destination
• Compare airfares and find great deals
• Use Near Me Now to discover places near your current location
• Get answers to your specific travel questions in the forums
• Add your own reviews and photos
• Download maps, reviews, and your saves for over 300 cities worldwide onto your phone for free; avoid using expensive data roaming plans while you travel
• Support for Apple Watch. The TripAdvisor Apple Watch app shows you the best places to eat, play and stay wherever you are. Want to visit the suggested places later? Just save it on your Apple Watch and view it later on your Apple Watch, iPhone, iPad or on TripAdvisor.co.uk
Note: We optimised this app to conserve battery power and only use GPS where necessary. However please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 13.2
Thanks for using TripAdvisor! We bring updates to the App Store every 2 weeks. Every update of our app includes reliability and performance improvements.
***Love our free app? Please help us out and take a moment to review us on the App Store!***
The Aria Las Vegas
We stayed in this hotel in July 2015. So we decided when we went back to Vegas in October we would want to stay there again. Not sure it was the right decision.
The customer service in July was superb. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff. This time hmmmm.. Not sure what changed but the check in woman was dreadful. She was rude, unhelpful and made our check in experience horrible. When we made a complaint to the reservations manager. He wasn't much better. Very dismissive, didn't really take our complaint about this rude woman seriously. We were on a part work part leisure holiday. Some of our trip was to research the Hotel as we sell whole plane loads of travellers to this destination. We were hoping to give this hotel a big thumbs up for our staff to sell, it won't be happening. When we mentioned we were travel staff the Hotel dis not care one bit ( in past hotel's they usually like to offer small upgrades etc. ) this Hotel obviously thinks it doesn't need forward business. Yes they were very busy with Halloween and a big motor convention. But they need to be looking after the visitors who come ALL year round. It just didn't have the same welcoming feel it had in the summer. This is a great shame as its a beautiful hotel in a wonderful location.
Influential and informative
Being able to get the real picture is important. Having the 'advertised' facts and figures glossed with spin can be useful but the 'real' story as reported by those people who experienced the 'real' thing can be very influential. Of course balance is the best approach and this should always be born in mind when making your decision.
On the whole I have found and hope have written, what I experienced, in a genuine and fair manner. Praise where praise is due and constructive criticism where appropriate. There will always be cases where emotion is inevitable, especially where disappointment was found. It's easy to find fault but more of a challenge to report a positive experience.
Trip advisor enables their users to make a more informed and ultimately more considered decision. I'm all for that. Keep up the good work.
Definitely not Vegas! Bought four gold member tickets over $500- coach couldn't drop off outside due to roadworks so parked at local bus station and walked instead (& we were expected to find our way back to station on return??) got to club had to queue as everyone is gold members- soaking wet - inside given a seat - sorry a bench that you sat between the legs of the person perched on a shelf above in effect 4 people sitting in the space of 2 then a table is shoved in front- think battery hens!!! We couldn't see below as seats in front, we couldn't see the stage as we were sat by a plastic palm tree and security- we could only see the trapeze acts - just as well as they the only thing worth seeing the rest of show was mimed with shabby outfits and poor dance routines with intervals of music clips that you can see anytime on mtv - and to top it off 1 cubicle for ladies toilet for the whole level -Only the waiters were efficient! Definitely not worth it.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 19 November 2015
- Version: 13.2
- Size: 81.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Developer: TripAdvisor
- © 2015 TripAdvisor LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.