Millions of traveller reviews, photos, and maps from TripAdvisor. Know better. Book better. Go better. With over 500 million reviews and opinions by travellers, TripAdvisor makes it easy to find the lowest airfare, best hotels, great restaurants, and fun things to do, wherever you go. And booking options for hotels, restaurants and flights are just a tap away.
The TripAdvisor mobile app is free and easy to use.
• We compare prices from 200+ hotel booking sites to find the lowest price on the right hotel for you
• Browse millions of reviews, opinions and candid photos by travellers
• Find the best hotel for you, including Travellers' Choice award winners
• Explore restaurants and reserve tables online
• Discover cool things to do in any destination
• Compare airfares and find great deals
• Use Near Me Now to discover places near your current location
• Get answers to your specific travel questions in the forums
• Add your own reviews and photos
• Download maps, reviews, and your saves for over 300 cities worldwide onto your phone for free; avoid using expensive data roaming plans while you travel
Note: We optimised this app to conserve battery power and only use GPS where necessary. However please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The app uses your location to send you personalised hotel, restaurant, attraction and holiday rental recommendations as well as remember the places you visited via our Travel Timeline feature. These locations are collected even if the app is in the background. Location settings can be configured in the Settings app.
Thanks for using TripAdvisor! We bring updates to the App Store every 2 weeks.
Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Read reviews from fellow travellers and book your entire trip.
Muscat’s Tikki Bar’s a Winner
As a past member of the Muscat Expat community I’ll agree with the generally wise words that advises folk to skip the summer heat in this neck of the woods... However, as I had to be in town, I wanted to return to see if the Tikki Bar still had the ability to quench a drouth and sort my thirst on days such as these, where a gentle wind is like a long lost pal. I remember sitting at the bar on many an occasion while John, the ever faithful Bar Tender looked after me like I was a guest from the palace. Amazingly he was there today, not long back from a recent trip home to Goa, so I felt I best write and say thanks to him and share the secret of this little gem. The Tikki Bar is between the two pools in the grounds of the Intercontinental in Muscat and has all the charm you’d expect in such a delightful setting. You can grab a dip in the lagoon pool or take a serious swim in the lap pool in between either lite bites and just about any drink you can imagine. Service is second to none and if you’re up for a friendly chat or picking up some local knowledge, just ask John. Thanks again my friend and hopefully catch up soon on my next trip. Best always 👍
Is it me or what?
So the app is a review app for hotels and stuff but I can’t quite understand why people are leaving App Store reviews for the poor life choices people make when booking ropey hotels, eating in dodgy restaurants, the App Store reviews aren’t the place for those, they should be written inside the app. The point of App Store reviews are to review the app itself which in this case is an app that lets you review poor life choices through trip advisor, it allows reviews of positive life choices too which may come as a bit of a shock. So as for the app, it’s trip advisor, more specifically an app that lets you review stuff using trip advisor. If you want to read more reviews of places to avoid and a few definite add to the bucket list places to visit then this app will point you in the right direction. If you want to have a grumble about the uncooked sausage and lack of vegan options, then don’t be so eager and wait until the app has downloaded before writing a review within the App Store. Five stars because the developers must have their heads in their hands when they read the App Store reviews.
- 242.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 TripAdvisor LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.