AN EASIER TRIP, EVERY TIME
This isn’t your average travel app. Imagine checking one place for everything, and knowing about things before they happen. See why life without TripIt is a distant memory for millions of travelers.
YOU HANDLE THE BOOKING, WE'LL TAKE IT FROM THERE
Unlike other apps, it doesn’t matter where you book. TripIt can manage it all. As soon as you book a flight, hotel, car or other reservation, simply forward it to email@example.com and we’ll instantly create a master itinerary and map view of all your plans.
ACCESS AND SHARE YOUR PLANS IN AN INSTANT
No more frantically searching through your inbox for important details like when your flight gets in, or your confirmation number. Get to them instantly in TripIt, even when you’re offline. With Siri shortcuts for iOS 12, you can even access those details hands-free! Plus, we make it easy to send travel plans to your calendar, or to anyone you choose.
Manage all your plans for free with TripIt, or for about the price of checking your bags, upgrade to TripIt Pro to get stress-free travel all year long.
When you upgrade, TripIt Pro will do all this for you (and more!):
WHILE YOU'RE PLANNING YOUR TRIP
• Help you find a better seat
• Monitor for flight refunds
• Remind you when to check in
BEFORE YOU'RE OUT THE DOOR
• Tell you when to leave for the airport
• Send real-time flight alerts
• Let you know how long the security lines are
WHILE YOU'RE ON THE MOVE
• Provide interactive airport and terminal maps
• Send terminal and gate reminders
• Tell you baggage claim info
• Give you access to airport lounges with LoungeBuddy
• The beloved map view is back and better than ever on both iPhone and iPad. Access it from your trip timeline by tapping the map button to see your travel plans as points on a map. You can also get transportation options for getting from point A to B.
• Have you been using TripIt for years? Now you can view your travel stats by year, in addition to your cumulative total. If your distance traveled is zero, make sure to add a home location and home airport to your profile.
• We redesigned the header for better legibility to support accessibility.
• When you hop in your ride to a meeting or concert, sometimes you need the location name more than the address: Activities on the Watch now include the location name.
• The app is compatible with the new, larger iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR screens.
• We fixed bugs that prevented moving trip items, stopped the Watch app from launching, and more.
Ratings and Reviews
Manage all of your itineraries in one place.
Superb travel planner
When you make complex travel plans far ahead, it’s great to be able to keep your whole itinerary in one place (actually two places, as the app is synced to the website, so your travel details are safe whatever happens). You can add and edit details of flights, train tickets, hotel reservations, restaurants, sightseeing excursions, you name it, either through the app itself or via the Tripit website. You can also give Tripit permission to scan your emails (or manually forward them to Tripit), and it’ll automatically detect booking confirmations and add them. The whole thing then appears as a neat itinerary, so it’s easy to check you have every step covered or look up your flight number. You can even invite contacts to share a trip, either as planners, travellers, or viewers.
This is all a million times better than the old system of printing everything out, stuffing it in an envelope and losing it, or else manually typing it into a poorly structured spreadsheet which you can’t easily read on your phone.
Could be so much better!
I have been using this App since its launch and although it works and is functional, it could be so much better. For instance in the IOS version it seldom and randomly update my calendar. Trying to fix requires some computer programming skills I (and many other don’t have). It’s really clunky to change things or edit trips. I really believe that the developers maybe only travel domestically in the US possibly once or twice a year!! Come on please do a better job!
I went to the “help” section but got a standard reply from a “human” that what is contained in the help section. No new information or solution. Why can you not put an option to manually update the calendar?
So we can review further, please contact us via our Help page at https://tripit.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
- TripIt Inc
- 154.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Concur Technologies, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- TripIt Pro (1 Year) £38.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.