TripIt - Travel Organizer - FREE
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Organize your travel plans in one place with TripIt® from Concur. Simply forward your travel confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org and TripIt automagically creates a detailed daily itinerary for every trip.
• Forward hotel, airline, car rental, and restaurant confirmation emails to email@example.com to create an instant itinerary (If you use Gmail or Google Apps, it happens automatically)
• Access travel plans anytime (even offline), on any device—now including Apple Watch
• Get directions and maps for each destination
• Sync trip plans with your Apple Calendar, Outlook, or Google Calendar
• Add or edit plans manually—from the app or on tripit.com
• Share some (or all) of your trip plans via email or social
UPGRADE TO TRIPIT PRO
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro ($49/year) gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracker, flight finder, refund notifications, point tracker, and more. Learn more at tripit.com/pro.
TripIt is brought to you by Concur, the global leader in business travel & expense management. Over 15 million people in 100 countries trust Concur with their expense and travel data—and more than half of the Fortune 500 do, too.
The experts agree:
Business Insider: "32 Apps That will Change the Way you Travel," June 2015
CBS Interactive: "Travel Apptitude: Best Apps for Planning Your Trip," March 2015
Inc.: "12 Travel Apps to Make Your Life Easier," February 2015
Family Circle: "10 Must-Have Travel Apps," June 2015
What's New in Version 7.0.0
* Enhanced support for iOS 9: We have been busy updating and improving back-end elements and security settings for optimal user experience.
* TripIt for Teams calendar: Now team members can have full visibility into each other’s itineraries, and view trips more than 7 days in the future.
* LoungeBuddy: Now you can find lounges directly from the Airport Info screen.
* Look for new shortcuts from push notifications through interactive alerts.
Really useful - no matter how little you travel
I have been using this App for several years even though I don't travel very much. You send your Itinerary to a given email address and 9 times out of 10 your itinerary is imported into the App automatically. It is then available on your device of choice. Brilliant idea, well executed.
Nice idea - doesn't work very well
Nice idea but doesn't work very well. The time function is all over the place and can't handle 24 hours clocks. For example a flight at 15:00 saves as 05:00 etc - not great if you're using it to keep track of travel times! The 'add to calendar' function on iPhone is also all over the place - has me being at an interim stop for 2 weeks. My actually only at the final destination for 2 days - tries to be too clever and gets it all horribly wrong.
No iPhone 6 support
One and a half years after launch and still no iPhone 6 support.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 16 November 2015
- Version: 7.0.0
- Size: 26.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Developer: TripIt Inc
- © 2015 Concur Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- TripIt Pro Subscription£38.99