By Demiforce LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* "Best Casual Game" award from AppStoreApps.com
* 1st on iLounge's "100 Best Apps and Games"
* Gold Award from PocketGamer
* Slide To Play's "Must Have" award
* One of ABC News & WIRED's "10 Most Awesome iPhone Apps of 2008"
* Interactive Achievement Award finalist for "Cellular Game of the Year"
Released on the very first day of the AppStore in July 2008, TRISM's legacy is one of rags-to-riches success. Created by indie developer Steve Demeter, the phenomenal success of TRISM allowed Steve to pursue his dream of game development. Steve's story has inspired developers all over the world, as told on Good Morning America, CNN, BBC, The New York Times, and others. Apple itself filmed a documentary on Steve, and presented it at the start of the iOS 3.0 keynote in Cupertino.
- 5 game modes, including Classic, Timed, and Puzzle
- 22 achievements to collect
- Auto-save when interrupted by a phone call
- Colorblind mode
"Could Trism Make iPhone Gaming Fun?" - KOTAKU
What's New in Version 1.54
- Fixed a level-up issue
Crashes all the time
I was really happy when I noticed that after many years Trism had been updated. I was a big fan when it first came out and have been looking forward to Trism 2 for a very long time now.
So in the abscense of the sequel which is yet to launch I was happy to see the original getting a facelift. Unfortunately though I have to say it is currently unplayable on an iPhone 5S with iOS 8.1 or 8.1.1, after a couple of minutes it inevitably crashes.