Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Trofy is a simple, fast and effective nutrition tool to track vitamins, minerals, macronutrients, calories ... in what you eat. Keeping a food diary becomes quite easy.
This diet/calorie tracker launches quickly, does what you need fast, and is very user-friendly.
- A comprehensive and light interface. Launches quickly.
- Full list of nutrients, with all vitamins, minerals, and even amino acids. You can display nutrient amounts as absolute amounts or as a percentage of the RDA.
- Ability to change the RDAs.
- Simple and to the point food search.
Requests are always considered, leading to new updates.
What's New in Version 2.2
Changed preferences design, and added an option 'Re-calculate food amounts when changing the unit' (as requested).
Version 3.0 should be made relatively soon, and should feature the other requests people made.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 12 February 2014
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 2.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Bruno Vandekerkhove
- Copyright © 2014 Bunio All rights reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor