We are #strongertogether! Join the worldwide community of fitness-minded folks (just like you!) who are getting in the best shape of their lives with the free Runtastic GPS Running & Fitness app. Start today and track all your fitness activities - such as running, jogging, biking, hiking, skiing and walking - and monitor your distance, time, speed, elevation, calories burned & more! Plus, it’s fully optimized for Apple Watch.
**APP FEATURES & BENEFITS**
- Track workouts in real time with built-in GPS
- Monitor your personal training diary
- Real Voice Coach: Audio feedback on your first mile
- LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Receive messages & cheers from your friends on your next run
- Manually add activities
- Powersong: Integrated music player & Powersong to give your next workout a boost
- Yearly Running Goal: Set a running goal for the entire year
- Shoe Tracking: Keep track of the mileage on your running shoes
- Records: You've been getting better with every run? Keep track of your personal records directly in the app and get motivated to keep pushing yourself to improve.
**SHARE YOUR SUCCESS**
- Groups feature: Create groups with your friends near and far. And, of course, there is a leaderboard where you guys can engage in a little friendly competition.
- Running Leaderboard: See which of your friends has run the furthest this/last week or this month
**THE PERFECT ADDITION**
- Garmin Connect: Easily connect your Runtastic account to your Garmin Connect directly in the app. Conveniently synchronize activities from your Garmin Forerunner, Fenix, GPS-enabled Vivo or Edge bike computer with your Runtastic account.
- Integration with Apple Health & MyFitnessPal
- Runtastic Wearable Connect: Display activity stats on Runtastic Orbit & Runtastic Moment, our 24/7 wearables
**APPLE WATCH SUPPORT**
- Effortlessly start a Runtastic activity directly from your wrist with Apple Watch OS 4
- View real-time details of your activity and manage tracking settings directly on your watch
- Sync your Runtastic activities towards achieving your personal Exercise Ring goals
- Get notifications about your current pace after every km via vibration
Save all workouts on Runtastic.com. In the Runtastic online community, you'll get further analysis, coaching & encouraging comparisons to friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals. You can also choose an expert training plan!
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is £7.99 per month, while the yearly subscription is £44.99 per year. (Price and currency will vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Runtastic Terms of Service: https://www.runtastic.com/in-app/iphone/appstore/terms
To make sure the app is fully functioning for you, we
- fixed a few minor bugs
- improved the app’s stability
Love Runtastic? Rate us with 5 stars & tell others why we're your favourite running app!
Got a question for us? We've got an answer at help.runtastic.com!
Ratings and Reviews
Track heart rate and distance on runs and workouts.
need iOS11 - beware
does not warn users that watch app will disappear if you update and stay on iOS10 and watchOS 3. Loads of issues with iOS11 there not updating until it is stable which means runtastic cannot be used with apple watch therefore moving to another app
update - watch app does not work with training plan, pointless!!! Developers why give all the options in the phone app and then release a useless watch app??!??!! why even make it standalone, there are better watch apps out there, e.g. strava, nike, runkeeper, endomomdo.
once my premium subscription is up I will not be renewing.
Update - glad to hear the connected app will be coming back, will wait and see if it is working as normal when released.
on another note, new update adds a bar at the bottom for menu, looks nice but have now removed the info when using plans. It use to show what intervals and live progress when doing a plan routine it is now missing since the menu change. Please bring this back
update : still no update for the connected apple watch app. It’s was meant to be put in december
We heard what you had to say and brought back the second screen option for Apple Watch by popular demand. You can now enable “Watch + Phone” mode to use all functions of the Runtastic mobile app together with your watch again. Try it out, and let us know what you think! Don’t worry, the standalone app is still an option for working out phone-free.
After being a user of micoach and Runkeeper with the latter being my preferred; I was somewhat reluctant to change my running app. However I decided to try out the Runtastic app and have to say it's the best change I have made and consider it a valuable addition to my running regime with features that are well developed and with an upgrade to Premium membership it provides additional support, and features important for any training activity.
- 215.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © runtastic GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Membership £7.99
- Premium Membership £41.99
- Premium Membership* £39.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.