Build your own football empire!
Create a football club from scratch, starting as a tiny non-league team, and see if you can make it through seven divisions to the very top.
See your players win play-offs, cup competitions and eventually conquer Europe!
Hire and fire managers, develop your stadium, negotiate transfers, contracts and sponsorship deals... while keeping the fans and the bank manager happy.
Over one million users have downloaded the Football Chairman games since launch, and they have won multiple app store awards, including the Apple Editor’s “Best of 2017”, “Best of 2016”, “Best of 2014” and “Best of 2013”, as well as Google Play’s “Best of 2015”.
Football Chairman Pro is the latest and most in-depth version of the game, which has now been updated for the 2017/18 season!
The Pro app retains the fast-paced, addictive gameplay that made the earlier versions so popular, while adding a whole host of new features, including:
- Take over other clubs: become the chairman of your favourite team
- All domestic and European cup competitions
- Load datapacks featuring teams from all over the world
- Or use the free online data editor to create your own!
- No time limits or adverts, and all in-app purchases are 100% optional
- Manage merchandise sales, pitch condition and backroom staff
- Sign superstar players and boost your club's worldwide reputation
- Pick your club's local 'derby' rivals
- Full youth squad; watch your young players develop
- Players have personalities, playing styles, and happiness and fitness
- Managers use different formations and playing styles
- Offer win bonuses, promotion bonuses, and fine players for indiscipline
- New challenge scenarios to test your skills
- 50 achievements to aim for, including 15 brand new ones
- New club records to beat
- Improved 3D stadium graphics
- Pre-season friendlies
- Redesigned interface
- Plus thousands of tiny improvements to the gameplay.
Good luck... you'll need it!
- Want to try a free version of the game before downloading this one? Search the app store for 'Football Chairman'.
- Updated layout to fill iPhone X screen
- Improved layout on 12.9" iPad Pro
- Moved wage payments to the weekend to make weekly financial summary clearer
- "Profit/loss this year" on Money page now shows "live" amount instead of updating weekly
- Other minor bugfixes and technical improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Best football simulation around 300+ HOURS!!!
Honestly this is one of the best simple simulations other than FM18, if you enjoy football then this is the game for you, the seasons are quick and easy and are perfect for small journeys such as on the bus or train to work! there is also a sense of pride and reward after taking your non league club from nothing to champions league winners!! However there is one thing that I could critique it would be nicer to buy clubs from other countries and freshen things up as it can be a bit repetitive after a while. Furthermore maybe to take over the national team and Join the FA or something as it pops up who wins the World Cup and there’s nothing, you can do about it. I assume your team is fully English and if their 99 rated surely they must win the cup more often or not as they can win the Champions Cup! Obviously I’m just being critical of a flawless game, and suppose every game can become repetitive after spending so much time on it. I was Pleasantly surprised by how much this game impressed me, I hope you boys are doing a sequel because SIGM ME UP!!!
Very good until very frustrating end game
I took my team from non league c to champions league winners. I like in general how difficult the game is, how carefully you need to plan, and the long term view. I also like how a strong squad doesn’t guarantee success and some of the random elements.
That said, some things are too random. You go on long winning then long losing streaks and in a league season that makes it nigh impossible to win the league. A squad of 99 players should win the premier league several times each decade. So far, still not once... I like it won’t be a guaranteed title, but to have the best squad in the division and finish top 3, sometimes lower each season, doesn’t make sense. Sometimes, yeah. EVERY season? No. I won the champions league once, capital cup once, fa cup once with a squad of 99 players and still no league title in 15+ seasons.
It’s a cheap game and worth playing. The price is low and worth it for the time you put in. It’s not a p2w game, more a pay to play and after that it’s free. You get many hours out of it. But it needs a bit of adjusting for the results, especially with end game.
Very good game but disappointed at frustrating bug
So made my team, I’m 5 years deep just been promoted to non league B and I go off the game (never had a problem doing this before) I come back on a day later and it’s back to where I left off so I press continue and it doesn’t do anything. So I keep pressing continue still nothing I go into no match nothing. So I think I have to go back into my save so I try and load an old save and still nothing the same thing happens where I press continue and nothing happens. I feel I progressed really far with this team had a good manager and all in all put a lot of time into the game only now to start again which I’m extremely disappointed about and not only that I payed for this game so don’t expect a huge bug like this to happen when I’ve put a lot of hours into it. Other than that all in all gameplay wise really really good can’t fault how fun this game is but very disappointed in the bug that I got now I have to start again. PS please fix
- Underground Creative Ltd
- 21.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Underground Creative Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Arab Billionaire £2.99
- Local Businessman £0.99
- Russian Tycoon £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.