Medical Simulation on the iPhone and iPad.
Excellent learning tool for doctors, medical students, nurses and paramedics/EMS.
Undertake realistic medical simulation training without the need for expensive/high-fidelity mannequins.
Perfect revision aid for life support courses, OSCE exam preparation or ad hoc teaching.
Verbally create a scenario as simple or as complex as the teacher wishes. If the student has a 2nd device, connect via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi and the 2nd device becomes a realistic monitor.
If the student initiates appropriate management for the simulated patient, the teacher can improve the patient’s vital signs. If not... the patient can deteriorate and eventually suffer cardiac arrest.
The teacher can alter multiple patient parameters as the scenario evolves:
- Arterial Line
- Resp Rate
- Fingerprick Glucose
- Capnography (once intubated)
- End-Tidal CO2
- Lab results - Haematology/Biochemistry/Blood gases
Change ECG rhythms instantly or via defibrillation/CPR cycle.
Choose from an extensive list of ECG rhythms (In App Purchase required to access advanced waveforms)
•Normal Sinus Rhythm
•Various AV conduction defects
•AF with digoxin effect
•Torsades de Pointes
•Mild / Severe hyperkalaemia
•Pacemaker with and without capture
•ST elevation / depression
•Wolf Parkinson White
Once intubated, multiple capnography options are available (In App Purchase Required to access advanced waveforms)
•Breathing System Disconnection
•Acute Loss of Cardiac Output
- Create detailed scenarios in advance, customizing waveform changes, parameter trends and investigations.
- Pre-prepared scenarios can then be replayed, and the prepared changes are sent automatically to the student monitor
- The intuitive "draw, drag & drop" interface allows complex scenarios to be designed in minutes
- Store scenarios for future use and share them with colleagues using the import/export feature
- Automatic triggering allows scenarios to respond automatically to time delays, defibrillation, or pacing changes.
- Trucorp Holdings Limited
- 166.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © TruCorp Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.