Lots of us feel like we’re drinking a bit too much, or too often, or just like we could do with some time off. The Dry January app helps you to track your drinking, whether for a month off or for year-round healthier drinking.
Why should I download the app?
• Track your units, calories and money saved
• Works for a month off or year-round drink tracking
• Use the health quiz to check up on your drinking
• Keep track of your current and best ever dry streaks
• Receive regular support emails if you want them
Why take on a dry month?
• Your ticket to healthier drinking year-round
• New year, new you – people report better sleep, more energy and looking great!
• More money in your pocket (the average person spends £50,000 on booze in their lifetime!)
• Get healthier - through giving up alcohol for a month you do your insides a lot of good.
• Amazing sense of achievement!
If we could come up with a new health supplement or discovered a superfood that had all those benefits, we’d be millionaires. But instead we offer the help, advice and encouragement to let you get these benefits yourself, all for free.
What about when the month is done?
Giving your body a break from booze for a month is great, but you’ll get lots more benefits and reduce your risk of over 60 serious conditions if you cut down long term. This app can help you to do just that by tracking your drinking year-round!
Keep your app up to date to benefit from the latest improvements and make your Dry January the best it can be!
In this update:
- Bug fix when tracking dry days after opening the daily reminder notification
- Updated donation link
Ratings and Reviews
App works well (although pricing per unit does seem a little off) and is satisfying to track dry days. However, I was kicked out after around 19 days and was unable to log back in. Password reset journey is also broken - I would stay away.
This app took me 20 days into dry month and then kicked me out. Couldn’t reset password or restart.... rubbish.
I have used dry January for years. Now it won’t let me log in.
- Alcohol Research UK
- 9.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 Alcohol Research UK
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.