By Tom Parry
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Tube Controller allows use of the media keys on your keyboard to control YouTube.
- Compatible with both Safari and Google Chrome
- Runs in the background
- Play/pause keyboard keys
- Rewind/fast forward keyboard keys
- Operates from the top menu status bar
- Quick launch YouTube menu item
- Doesn't disrupt iTunes or Quicktime
- Launch Tube Controller at log in
- Disables computer from sleeping when YouTube is playing
Trademark 'YouTube' belongs to YouTube, LLC/Google Inc. This software is not affiliated with YouTube LLC/Google Inc.
Love it. Its tiny and super responsive and intuitive. Few things where the app could be extended, e.g. to include skip video in a playlist - currently skips about 15 seconds forward, which is great when listing to an individual video but in playlist it would be nice to have the option to skip the whole video
Does exactly what it says.
However if you would change the arrows to skip songs forward/backward, I might even consider to pay for that app… However for free app 5 stars
full screen support please
just what I was looking for, however it only works on safari when its not in full screen mode, rendering it useless for me. Please update to fix this