Tube Map is the award-winning navigation app that includes the official TfL (Transport for London) Tube Map. Tube Map - London Underground works both on and offline and is the #1 Tube Map with over 18 million downloads!
• Uses the official TfL iconic Harry Beck London Underground map design.
• An easy to use journey planner that works with and without an internet connection.
• Check line status for delays, closures and service changes.
• See what time the next Tube is due with live departures from TfL.
• Journey planning made easy with real-time routing around closures and delays.
• Compare the journey time and cost of different routes to find the fastest and cheapest ways to get around London.
• Includes additional map views for the TfL Night Tube and Rail Network.
• Use step-by-step directions in the journey planner to find your way around London.
• Save your favourite routes for quick selection when on the go.
• Find your closest Tube station wherever you are in London.
• The Walking Tube Map shows shortcuts where it’s quicker to walk than waiting for a Tube.
• Tube Map – London Underground Apple Watch app available.
• Exclusive features also available; First & Last Tube Times, Tube Exits and Tube Map Bulk Saver.
With over 42 million downloads worldwide, there's a Mapway app for many of the busiest transport systems in the world including New York Subway, Paris Metro, Bus Times London and Seoul Subway.
Plan. Route. Relax.
Like Tube Map on Facebook or follow us on Twitter @TubeMapLondon. We'd love to hear from you!
Please note: whilst we endeavour to ensure that Line Status notifications are delivered in a timely manner we can’t guarantee this 100% of the time. There may be occasions when the functionality isn’t available due to technical reasons outside of our control. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
When you tap on a station we’ve added lots more information, including:
•Station Facilities (Wi-Fi, Ticket Machines, Pay Phones, Gates, Shops, Escalators, Lifts, Car parks, Bike stands, Taxi ranks,)
•Information about the Station (Station History, Things to look out for, Fun facts)
We’ve also fixed a few bugs in the direction of travel.
If you have any questions, tap on ‘support’ in the About section and we’ll be happy to help you out.
Ratings and Reviews
Based on timetables Not real time
A fairly useful app- unless you are expecting real time info. Excepting very major disruptions the app just gives you timetable times and doesn’t seem to be synced with actual train times. A great pity which affects its usefulness considerably.
It is now 19:10 at Kenton Station - app is showing southbound Bakerloo due in one minute and has been for at least 6 minutes. Throughout this period station indicators have been showing all southbound Bakerloo trains as delayed.
Unfortunately the app has to rely on TfL information which as any commuter will tell you is notoriously inaccurate whenever there are delays and often announces a good service when there clearly isn’t .
Hi, the app provides both offline and real-time information. The top result, which is then pushed off screen is schedule data. Everything else is based off TfL's live data feed. If something is showing incorrectly please get in touch so we can investigate. Support@Mapway.com
Very Helpful App
I use this app all the time and find it really useful to check routes and find out how long it will take to get somewhere. But it doesn’t always figure out the best route, especially with regard to changes. I live in Brixton and it often makes sense to switch to the Northern Line st Stockwell, only across the platform, but it never suggests this. Same deal with regard to Green Park, an awful place to change, there might be a route with more changes but much easier ones but it doesn’t take this into account
Great, but a few tweaks could be invaluable
Great app, but £3.99 each for one extra, when you don’t need the bundle, I think is a bit of a Mickey take, particularly the tube exits one. It would be nice to have the available exits and which one is best for where on street level, from the tube STATION as opposed to which carriage to get off at, especially for stations like Charing Cross, Leicester Square and Piccadilly Circus which have numerous exits into the street. This doesn’t change, so I would imagine it wouldn’t be that hard to integrate.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Mapway Limited
- 118.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Mapway Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Bulk Saver - BEST VALUE! £8.99
- First and Last Tube Times £3.99
- Remove Ads £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.