Tube Map Pro - London Underground Routes
By Mapway Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tube Map Pro uses the official Tube map from Transport for London (TfL) with live travel information and a journey planner – all free from adverts.
This app is the Pro version of Mapway's award winning Tube Map which has over 16 million downloads worldwide.
- Uses the official TfL iconic Harry Beck London Underground map design.
- Includes additional map views for the TfL Night Tube and Rail Network.
- Easy to use both with and without an internet connection.
- See when the next train is due with live TfL departure times.
- Journey planning made easy with real-time routing around closures and delays.
- Plan routes anywhere in London from places, postcodes, Points of Interest and tube stations and follow with a step-by-step guide.
- Routes can be stored in Favourites for quick selection when on the go.
- Tap the blue 'locate me' button on the map to find your closest station.
- Walking Tube Map overlay shows station to station walking distance information for shortcuts on the map.
- First & Last Train Times give additional journey information.
- Tube Exits help to know which carriages to get on for the quickest change between stations.
- Tube Map Pro Apple Watch App available.
Please note: whilst we endeavour to ensure that Line Status notifications are delivered in a timely manner we can’t guarantee this 100% of the time. There may be occasions when the functionality isn’t available due to technical reasons outside of our control.
With over 33 million downloads worldwide make sure you check out other Mapway apps like Bus Times London, Paris Metro and New York Subway.
Plan. Route. Relax.
Like Tube Map on Facebook or follow us on Twitter @TubeMapLondon. We'd love to hear from you.
What's New in Version 5.5.7
This update includes a few bug fixes and performance improvements.
No stars at all. £9.99? Really? No. Not worth it.
I'm on the actual platform that I need information about and it wasn't even listed!!
The app is useless to me. When you use the actual tube map, why can't you see where you are from the second map showing the train lines with the sonar type location instead of having to complicate matters and you have to go to the third tab where you see the train moving? Who thought that was a good idea?
Oh, and if you move away from the map to another application, when you go back to it your location goes right off the map in to an abyss and then, eventually, comes back with the blue circle so you can see where you are. Confusing and ill thought out.
Needs an overhaul and actually make it intuitive. Or concentrate on making apps for the Barcelona trains and other lines and then leave this one alone or can it altogether. Thought this app would be different, so I'd like a refund please.
Use it a lot
A great app for getting around Town. Sometimes the carriage numbers shown to ride in to be opposite the exit upon arrival are incorrect. Is there a quick way to feed back the correct carriage
Best one out there
I've trailed loads of tube apps over the years and have to say this is by far the best. Easy to use and pretty accurate
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 16 February 2017
- Version: 5.5.7
- Size: 79.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Mapway Limited
- © 2017 Mapway Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.