Tube Map is the award-winning navigation app that includes the official TfL (Transport for London) Tube Map. Tube Map - London Underground works both on and offline and is the #1 Tube Map with over 18 million downloads!
• Uses the official TfL iconic Harry Beck London Underground map design.
• An easy to use journey planner that works with and without an internet connection.
• Check line status for delays, closures and service changes.
• See what time the next Tube is due with live departures from TfL.
• Journey planning made easy with real-time routing around closures and delays.
• Compare the journey time and cost of different routes to find the fastest and cheapest ways to get around London.
• Includes additional map views for the TfL Night Tube and Rail Network.
• Use step-by-step directions in the journey planner to find your way around London.
• Save your favourite routes for quick selection when on the go.
• Find your closest Tube station wherever you are in London.
• The Walking Tube Map shows shortcuts where it’s quicker to walk than waiting for a Tube.
• Tube Map – London Underground Apple Watch app available.
• Exclusive features also available; First & Last Tube Times, Tube Exits and Tube Map Bulk Saver.
With over 42 million downloads worldwide, there's a Mapway app for many of the busiest transport systems in the world including New York Subway, Paris Metro, Bus Times London and Seoul Subway.
Plan. Route. Relax.
Like Tube Map on Facebook or follow us on Twitter @TubeMapLondon. We'd love to hear from you!
Please note: whilst we endeavour to ensure that Line Status notifications are delivered in a timely manner we can’t guarantee this 100% of the time. There may be occasions when the functionality isn’t available due to technical reasons outside of our control. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We’ve listened to your feedback and have overhauled our Line Status page. It’s now even simpler to choose the lines important to you and get alerted to any problems as they happen.
Planning ahead? We’ve added a new Planned Works tab so you can see any upcoming disruptions for the next couple of weeks.
We’ve also added a Home and Work stop into Favourites, so you can route to and from home and work with ease.
If you have any feedback, drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Really good if you pay extra for it...
The app is really useful and super helpful after it’s gone through the whole advert thing. If you don’t pay for the extras it’s pretty un-useable. I would have to wait a minute or two for the ad to fully load wait for it to finish then close to be able to search anything. If you’re already underground then forget about it, the app takes what seems like forever trying to connect to a network so it can show you the ad, but it can’t coz you’re underground but it just keeps trying coz if you want a good user experience you have to pay for it. In my opinion these guys know exactly what they’re doing, make a good app not work unless you pay for it. It wouldn’t annoy me as much if it was just a pay for app, but they try and pass it off as a free app but it’s not really the case.
Based on timetables Not real time
A fairly useful app- unless you are expecting real time info. Excepting very major disruptions the app just gives you timetable times and doesn’t seem to be synced with actual train times. A great pity which affects its usefulness considerably.
It is now 19:10 at Kenton Station - app is showing southbound Bakerloo due in one minute and has been for at least 6 minutes. Throughout this period station indicators have been showing all southbound Bakerloo trains as delayed.
Unfortunately the app has to rely on TfL information which as any commuter will tell you is notoriously inaccurate whenever there are delays and often announces a good service when there clearly isn’t .
Developer Response ,
Hi, the app provides both offline and real-time information. The top result, which is then pushed off screen is schedule data. Everything else is based off TfL's live data feed. If something is showing incorrectly please get in touch so we can investigate. Support@Mapway.com
Very Helpful App
I use this app all the time and find it really useful to check routes and find out how long it will take to get somewhere. But it doesn’t always figure out the best route, especially with regard to changes. I live in Brixton and it often makes sense to switch to the Northern Line st Stockwell, only across the platform, but it never suggests this. Same deal with regard to Green Park, an awful place to change, there might be a route with more changes but much easier ones but it doesn’t take this into account
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Mapway Limited
- 126 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Mapway Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Bulk Saver - BEST VALUE! £8.99
- First and Last Tube Times £3.99
- Remove Ads £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.