Tube Map - London Underground Routes
By Mapway Limited
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Tube Map is the award-winning navigation app that includes the official Transport for London (TfL) Tube map. Tube Map - London Underground Routes works both on and offline and is the #1 Tube Map with over 16 million downloads!
- Uses the official TfL iconic Harry Beck London Underground map design.
- Check line status for delays, closures or service changes.
- See when the next train is due with live TfL departure times.
- Journey planning made easy with real-time routing around closures and delays.
- Includes additional map views for the TfL Night Tube and Rail Network.
- Easy to use both with and without an internet connection.
- Plan routes anywhere in London from places, postcodes, Points of Interest and tube stations and follow with a step-by-step guide.
- Routes can be stored in Favourites for quick selection when on the go.
- Tap the blue 'locate me' button on the map to find your closest station.
- Walking Tube Map overlay shows station to station walking distance information for shortcuts on the map.
- Tube Map Apple Watch App available.
- Extra features available for the London Tube Map such as; Remove Ads, First & Last Trains, Tube Exits or a Bulk In-App Purchase Saver.
Please note: whilst we endeavour to ensure that Line Status notifications for Tube Map - London Underground Routes are delivered in a timely manner we can’t guarantee this 100% of the time. There may be occasions when the functionality isn’t available due to technical reasons outside of our control. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
With over 36 million downloads worldwide make sure you check out other Mapway apps like Bus Times London, Paris Metro and New York Subway.
Plan. Route. Relax.
Like Tube Map on Facebook or follow us on Twitter @TubeMapLondon. We'd love to hear from you!
What's New in Version 5.6.5
This map update from Transport for London shows step free access at Victoria Station on the Victoria line.
In-app purchases - update!
I was frustrated with not getting what was promised when I bought in-app upgrades, and left a poor rating. Within 24 hours I had a response with an explanation of how to find the information I was looking for - now it makes sense! Excellent features and response; I've held back one star as I feel that ideally I should be able to find the information on my own. Still, I've tried the app with my new knowledge and it works :)
I use it every time.
I don't go into London a huge amount... I'm not a commuter, more a recreational visitor, but I live on the outskirts of London so a London visit if often an option.
Whenever I do go into London I always use this app.
It simply works and works simply. Yet has some great features (e.g. Live route planning will tell you the optimal carriage to get on for the smoothest transitions between lines).
For my use, I really like it.
Great for any traveller
I don't live in London but go a couple times a year and I find this app very useful and easy to understand. I plan the route I want to use and screenshot it so I always know what stop to get off/change at. All my friends have it downloaded and it's something we always use when navigating the Tube.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 24 August 2017
- Version: 5.6.5
- Size: 91.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Mapway Limited
- © 2017 Mapway Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- First and Last£2.99
- Bulk Saver - BEST VALUE!£6.99
- Remove Ads£2.99
- Tube Exits£2.99