Tube Map - London Underground
By Mapway Limited
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Tube Map is the award-winning navigation app that includes the official Transport for London (TfL) Tube map. Tube Map - London Underground Routes works both on and offline and is the #1 Tube Map with over 16 million downloads!
- Uses the official TfL iconic Harry Beck London Underground map design.
- Check line status for delays, closures or service changes.
- See when the next train is due with live TfL departure times.
- Journey planning made easy with real-time routing around closures and delays.
- Includes additional map views for the TfL Night Tube and Rail Network.
- Easy to use both with and without an internet connection.
- Plan routes anywhere in London from places, postcodes, Points of Interest and tube stations and follow with a step-by-step guide.
- Routes can be stored in Favourites for quick selection when on the go.
- Tap the blue 'locate me' button on the map to find your closest station.
- Walking Tube Map overlay shows station to station walking distance information for shortcuts on the map.
- Tube Map Apple Watch App available.
- Extra features available for the London Tube Map such as; Remove Ads, First & Last Trains, Tube Exits or a Bulk In-App Purchase Saver.
Please note: whilst we endeavour to ensure that Line Status notifications for Tube Map - London Underground Routes are delivered in a timely manner we can’t guarantee this 100% of the time. There may be occasions when the functionality isn’t available due to technical reasons outside of our control. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
With over 38 million downloads worldwide make sure you check out other Mapway apps like Bus Times London, Paris Metro and New York Subway.
Plan. Route. Relax.
Like Tube Map on Facebook or follow us on Twitter @TubeMapLondon. We'd love to hear from you!
What's New in Version 5.6.6
This update includes a couple of bug fixes. Thank you for using Tube Map!
Essential if you're traveling on the Tube!
This is single-handedly the best app to use in London. If you buy the premium version (which I recommend you do) it allows you to find your way between stops just by putting in the start and end stations, detailing which line you need and in which direction. It's ridiculously simple to use and works offline so there's no need to worry about data usage. I can't recommend this enough.
Being an outsider, navigating London isn't easy, this app really helps find the quickest route with all available transport modes... however, you should double check on a map once you've Got used to
London as sometimes it's easier to walk than just using transport :)
I’ve changed my review from 1 to 5 stars. New version update addressed the freezing issue reported by myself and others. App and all its features work again as it should. Impressed by the quick turnaround and 5 stars to the developer for listening to their users!
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 02 October 2017
- Version: 5.6.6
- Size: 84.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Mapway Limited
- © 2017 Mapway Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- First and Last£2.99
- Bulk Saver - BEST VALUE!£6.99
- Remove Ads£2.99
- Tube Exits£2.99