By IMSI/Design, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TurboSite™ Standard Edition: Mobile Field Reporting. "Best Of Show" AIA National Convention 2013.
TurboSite Standard turns Apple's iPad® and iPhone® into a first-of-its-kind field reporting tool, cutting up to 80% of the burden of traditional site inspections and completely automating the field reporting process.
No more lugging plans into a building, your 2D and 3D DWG/PDF/DXF/DWF drawings are right on your iPad or iPhone. Navigation is blazingly fast.
GPS or SPS™ knows where you're at in your plan with or without connectivity to the Internet, satellites, cell towers, or even wifi.
At any spot you can create up to two correctly geolocated GeoMarks™ and, using the built-in camera, take as many photos, videos, dictation, and text notes that you want at those exact spots.
Redline a 2D or 3D drawing with powerful markup, dimension, and inquiry tools, including AutoShapes, a first-of-its-kind way to draw accurate geometry with simple gestures.
Immediately share your report electronically with your entire design and construction team at the touch of a button... or instantly print a customized PDF report and distribute hardcopy. Either way, creating a field report has never been so easy.
Designed as the ultimate reporting app, TurboSite reinvents the way every architect, engineer, and contractor will approach field documentation.
TurboSite Standard Includes:
Real-Time Position Tracking
• GeoWalk™: Anytime Anywhere positioning, even when GPS is not available or a document is not geolocated
• GPS: Full support for satellite GPS, A-GPS, WPS, etc.
• SPS™: Sensor Positioning System, uses built-in sensors to determine position and orientation
• GeoNudge™: Refine positional accuracy by moving position indicator to exact location
• GeoMark™: Create up to two intelligent content markers, each containing an unlimited amount of content, that are auto-located and oriented
• Content types include: Photos, video, audio/dictation, text, and CAD drawing data
• Automatically creates a layer containing GeoMarks and markups so original file is protected and undisturbed
• AutoShapes: Draw rough shapes with your fingertips and TurboSite will automatically refine to accurate geometry
• Redmark tools: Markup 2D and 3D objects using a variety of standard tools
• Inquiry tools include: Distance/dimension, angle, perimeter, area
• Layer Manager
• Layout support
Unique 3D Features
• Support for hidden and shaded visual styles
• Unique "always facing" text and dimensions that always face current view in 3D
• Wireframe, Hidden line, and Shaded
• DWG, DXF, DWF, and PDF
Automatic Report Generation
• PDF, HTML, and TAP up to two GeoMarks per drawing
... and much more.
TurboSite subscription plans are available in the following options:
•TurboSite Plus monthly for $9.99
•TurboSite Plus annually for $99.99
•TurboSite Pro monthly for $29.99
•TurboSite Pro annually for $299.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in your Account Settings after purchase.
What's New in Version 4.2.1
Fixed bug where purchasing via In-App-Purchase and then changing iOS language settings may cause a crash.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 01 July 2015
- Version: 4.2.1
- Size: 187 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Developer: IMSI/Design
- © 2015 IMSI/Design, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- TurboSite Plus£7.99
- TurboSite Pro£22.99
- TurboSite Plus£79.99