Turntable DJ Deck
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Turntable is the first professional DJ deck for iPad. It is designed, optimized and developed by professional DJs.
With high stability and ultra low latency, it is tailored for a live use and fits perfectly with DJ hardware such as mixers or effect boxes. It interfaces with your audio library and uses the highest audio quality (up to 192khz, 32 bit )
Turntable is compatible with the iPad 2, the iPad 3, the iPad mini and the iPad (4). The first generation iPad is not able to handle Turntable's audio engine correctly.
- Most accomplished and precise scratch emulation.
- Extremely precise waveform, combined with three zoom levels.
- Advanced FWD/REV speed adjustment for beatmatching
- Precise Cue, instant Cue/Play.
- Advanced pitch control, with fine-tune and automation
- Pitch Bend : 6, 8, 10, 16, WIDE with pitch reset function.
- Pitch lock time stretching (similar to master tempo)
- Instant reverse play
- CD Mode
- Accurate calculation of BPM
- BPM tap
- Key finding algorithm for harmonic mixing (Camelot system)
- 3 ultra low latency, ergonomic and gapless hot cues
- Beat detection for a precise beat match.
- Cue points are saved from one session to another
- Ultra low latency loops
- In / Out / Exit / Reloop
- Quantized length of loops (1/8, 1/4 , 1/2, 1, 2, 4, 8, 16)
- Smart loop length - modify on the fly, adjust with IN / OUT buttons and divide/multiply.
- IN/OUT loop cut selection.
- Reverse IN/OUT loops.
Effects (inApp purchase)
- Large X/Y touch zone, with hold effect option
- Real time spectrum display
- 3 X/Y High Fidelity filters - Low pass, Band pass and High Pass
- 6 DSP filters - Flanger, Phaser, Reverb, Beat Roll, Beat Gate, Ping Pong
- Add up to 9 effects on the same iPad
- Phaser, Beat Roll and Beat Gate are quantized to match beats.
If you have problems with in app purchase popup on FX panel, kill and relaunch the app.
- Use tracks from iTunes library
- Possibility to sort tracks by Artist, Song, Album, BPM, length or key
- Browse all tracks or a particular playlist.
- BPM, Cue points and Waveform analysis and storage
- Mass analysis of tracks with BPM calculation, waveform generation and key finding algorithm
- Tracks played during a same session are highlighted.
- Supports timecoded tracks for NI Traktor or Rane Serato
- Advanced settings (Jog adjust, pitch bend, autocue...)
- Three vinyl colors : Black, white (inApp purchase) and Red
To stay aware of the latest evolutions of the application, join us on facebook.com/turntableapp
What's New in Version 1.0.2
- Compatibility with iOS 4 and 5
- Minor bugs correction
- Compatibility with AAC(m4a) files
- Compatibility with iTunes Match
Initial in app purchase errors but other than that it's great
I use portable faders and like to think I can scratch up like a pro and when I had decks when I was younger. I can play around with my iPad Pro like it's a deck and the 12" size is almost as if it was made for scratching! My other half has one too which is borrowed a lot ;) Combined with some other apps and mixing devices you have a digital turntable setup which can be then used for other purposes when done which you can't do with a real turntable (although if you are serious about it you will have a real one anyway). So for the novice DJ I recommend this to get a feel for the real deal and you will not spend cash on records or DVS and still have all your tracks on hand
I came across this application purely by accident.. I have DJ'd using only vinyl for many years now... There is a problem that a lot of new music is very hard to obtain on this format.. I was considering buying a CDJ, but was blown away by the features and ease of use that this app gave me... Ok, there is a few bugs/issues with the app, but they are working on the latest update which I am hoping will fix these... Overall value for money if you consider that I have added another turntable to my mixer giving me access to non-vinyl formats 10/10...
Not seeing my library, sust it
Love the app just cant see my music library, aaahhh I see it needs to be online, some what of a draw back if I'm at a place without a connection.
- Category: Music
- Updated: 06 December 2012
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 14.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, Polish, Spanish
- Developer: B.Pulse
- © b.pulse / absolutLabs.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- FX Pack£1.99
- White Vinyl£0.99