LIMITED TIME OFFER: 30-DAY FREE TRIAL WHEN YOU PURCHASE AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION.
TV&Satellite Week is a weekly television magazine, perfect for viewers looking to get the most out of their Sky or Virgin subscription. It includes previews of the week’s best new programmes, together comprehensive film and sport guides and clear, easy-to-navigate listings for more channels than any other TV magazine. Please note this is the England and Wales edition.
The available subscription periods for TV & Satellite Week Magazine are 1 month or 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Purchase a single issue £1.49
Purchase a monthly subscription £3.99
Purchase an annual subscription £44.99
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
- Your subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
- Please note that the 30 day free trial offer applies to new subscribers only and cannot be redeemed more than once
Ti Media Limited Terms and Conditions:
Hey, we’ve seen all your feedback. And now with this new update you will have all the following behaviours and features.
~ New look and feel fast responsive App
~ Remember your place in issue
~ Search across all issues
~ Bookmarking for your favourite stories
~ Full mobile site
Ratings and Reviews
Problems since update part 2
Update the app on 17 Oct and not happy. I subscribe through iTunes but after the update I cannot sign in with the app saying my iTunes Store details are not recognised. Eventually it downloaded the current issue, but this took a lot longer and on opening pages there were digital artefacts that shimmered for quite a while till the page stabilised. There is also the iPad top and bottom black bars (time etc) that overwrites the pages. Finally when you close the app and later reopen it does not remember what page you were on and you start again with having to select the issue and open from page 1. Reported problems though customer services but no response. A very poorly tested update please fix urgently as this was a great product.
Week 2 Now crashes part way through reading. I am now wondering As it won’t let me sign in am I being charged again for downloading an issue????? Urgent fixes needed or subscription will be cancelled.
Starts free but then charges
I purchased the 12 month subscription for the print version which is advertised as receiving the digital version for free.
The print version is probably the best weekly TV listing magazine there is and the digital version was just as good if not better.
However, after 2 months I found that I was unable to download new issues unless I paid an additional £1.99 per issue.
I phoned customer services to be told that my 2 month trial had ended. There was no notification of any trial although in the small print it states that "the digital version may be withdrawn at any time".
So be aware that you take out a subscription expecting to receive the digital version, you will soon find that you have to pay for access.
TV & Satellite Week
This is a continuation to my email below once again I pay yearly for this magazine and it is now 1st August 2017 and would you believe it it hasn't downloaded again I have emailed Apple and have not had a reply. This is a good magazine when it downloads as I am partially blind because I can make all the writing bigger on my iPad please Apple can you sort this problem as I don't want this problem every Tuesday.
I pay for a yearly subscription for this magazine but for some unknown reason it won't download this week it doesn't run out until 29th December 2017. I have been in touch with iTunes they cannot help they say get in touch with the developers they can't help so I'm well and truly stuck.
- TI Media Limited
- 54.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © TI Media Limited
- In-App Purchases
- TV & Satellite Week Magazine Subscription £3.99
- TV & Satellite Week Magazine Subscription £44.99
- December 17, 2016 £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.