*** Includes in-app purchase to get ad-free experience ***
This TV guide app gives you quick, reliable listings for all the major TV channels, networks and providers in the UK and Ireland.
* The app has 7 day schedules complete with channel numbers for your local provider. Just enter your postal code and it will find your local lineup.
* Search across all channels and view detailed information about the movies and shows on TV. This includes images, posters, ratings, IMDb links, Rotten Tomatoes and more.
* Follow programmes, build a watchlist and add reminders so that you never miss your favourite show again. The app keeps you updated on when and where you can see all of your programmes.
* Sports, movies, series, documentaries or kids programs? You can set your TV Guide to only pick out the listings that you’re interested in.
>>> Download the app now and make watching TV simple again <<<
How does the subscription feature work?
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this no nonsense app
Want quick and easy information about what's on tonight? Then this app is for you. Gives excellent and quick listings. You can click on programmes for more info, and set yourself reminders. Works better in landscape on my iPhone. One of the first apps to be loaded on my iPhone, been using it for years. Occasionally slow to load, but otherwise brilliant. Love it
Now working across my devices
At first my subscription only worked on my iPhone, not my iPad, which I found strange. It now works on both without ads and I love the way the programmes are laid out and the alerts I get for my favourite programs. Very content with this app and happy to have paid for the ad-free version.
Good, but so frustrating! 😥
Not sure what’s happened to this app. It used to be so good. I signed up for free account so would save my favourite programs, and hoped it would also save my preferred channels.
However, the app randomly deletes channels and adds various different channels. I have given up reselecting and ordering my preferred channels, as next time I use the app the same thing happens. Incredibly frustrating and time consuming. Hoping the developer is able to fix, as otherwise a great app.
Developer Response ,
You can reset your password here: https://tv24.co.uk/password
- TV24 Group AB
- 36.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2018 Tv24.co.uk
- In-App Purchases
- Ad-free subscription £4.49
- Ad-free subscription £0.79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.