ToView Live TV
By GZero Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ToView brings live television to your iOS device. With its familiar television features, ToView is an easy to use service for watching live TV over an internet connection. At home whilst the soaps are on, or on the move - you'll never need to miss a show again.
ToView is only available to people living within the UK that have a valid UK TV licence.
Watch live TV with the convenience of a simple app. Browse a wide range of channels in the TV Guide and find out what's on in the next 24 hours.
Share your thoughts about what you're watching with your mates via twitter, Facebook, or email.
Great for watching sport, news, soaps, comedy, films, music, and children's TV.
• 24 Hour Electronic Programme Guide
• Free of charge
• iOS 7, 8 & 9 supported
• iPhone 6 and 6 plus supported
• Twitter supported
• What's on Now and Next
• Regional and National Television Channels
• BBC1, BBC2, ITV, Channel 4, Channel 5...
• Movies, Sport, News and Music Channels
• Channel list order customisation
• Landscape and portrait orientation
• AirPlay supported, including background
• Optimised Adaptive Streaming
• Picture-in-Picture supported on iPad Mini 2 & 3, Air and Air 2 (Requires iOS 9)
• Chromecast supported, with volume control and independent streaming when the app is backgrounded or closed
* Data plan internet charges may apply, please check your data tariff.
* Only available within the boundaries of the UK.
ToView Plus Subscription
We are pleased to announce that we can now offer a subscription for users who wish to improve their viewing experience.
ToView Plus will enable the following enhancements:
• Electronic programme guide extended from 24 hours to 7 days of content.
• Ability to set reminders for your favourite programmes, and notify you 5, 10, 15 etc. minutes before the programme starts.
• Higher quality streaming.
• Streamlined browsing of channels.
• All in-app advertising removed.
This is made available via in-app purchase of an auto-renewable subscription. Please use the settings icon in ToView at the top-right, and select 'Subscriptions'.
ToView Plus subscriptions are available for the following prices and periods:
- £1.49 per month or £9.99 per year
About Auto-Renewable Subscriptions:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You may use 'Manage Subscriptions' to see when your current subscription period will end.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Settings app, tapping on 'iTunes & App Store' and using the 'Manage' option after purchase. There is also a shortcut to this page via the 'Manage Subscriptions' button on the Subscriptions page of the ToView app.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
App Design & Production © GZero Ltd
What's New in Version 2.84
• Bug fixes and general performance improvements.
• Added new Setting to allow iPhone users to start channels in full-screen mode.
Great little app
Needs a few tweaks with the timing and placement of ads, and a TV guide will enhance significantly. Also would go for a subscriber version to bypass the ads. Overall this gets my vote for quality, intuitive design and uptime. Also needs a lot more channels, such as ITV2, ITV3 and ITV4 as well as all the + 1 hour options.
Use this app everyday, best compare to the others I've used .
After last upgrade, I having been able to use or delete this app. The appearance on screen is totally dark. Any suggestions
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 23 May 2016
- Version: 2.84
- Size: 16.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: GZero ltd
- © GZero Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- ToView Plus£1.49
- ToView Plus£9.99