TVGuide.co.uk TV Guide
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TV Guide — The UK's number one TV listings site brings you 7-day listings at a glance, remote record, alerts, social media options and more!
“By far the best tv listings app!!!” — Team Kilo.
“A fantastic scrollable grid view. Really good regional support, and no crashing or bugs.” — Snowglider
TVGuide.co.uk, the UK’s number one TV listings website, brings you a FREE smart application that allows you to see what’s on now and next, at one glance. If you prefer, there’s also the option of a full day’s listings on one screen. Check out programmes for all channels on Freeview, Sky, Virgin Media and Freesat. Not only that, TVGuide.co.uk comes with its own special features, including alerts, catch-up and options to share your favourites TV shows with friends:
Now & Next/Full-Day Listings
• Now & Next listings display both on and offline.
• Listings can be viewed by scrolling down or as a grid that scrolls horizontally.
Social Media Options
• Unique programme ratings, as voted for by TVGuide.co.uk users.
• A social media library that allows you to share your programme choices with friends via Facebook, Twitter, Email and SMS, as well as alerts.
• Set reminders between 1 and 100 minutes before a show starts.
• Where you see the iPlayer logo, you can click on it to go straight to the programme you want to catch up on.
• Where you see the iTunes logo, you can click on it to download the TV show directly from the iTunes Store.
• High resolution logos that clearly display if the channel is +1 or HD.
• Series, repeats and episode information.
• Subtitled and audio-described programmes are indicated.
• Download listings for up to 7 days for offline access
• Sort and enable channels in settings
Customise Your App
• You can customise listings to your local region and TV platform.
• You can also sort your selected channels in any order.
Here are some tips in response to some of your questions:
• App works fastest on a WiFi connection.
• On-demand channels like Sky Box Office have shows all starting at the same time.
For information on how to submit and read other users’ feedback see TVGuide.co.uk Support.
Please support us. The development of this application is funded through advertising.
What's New in Version 5.911.2
- performance improvements;
Confusing and cantankerous
No easy way to change from say, Freesat to Freeview without going to settings and starting again; no easy way to tab back to where you came from when you get lost; I can't be arsed going on but I'll delete this app once I've finished this review. It used to be a nice simple app but since this last upgrade it's trying to do too much, trying too hard.
Sometimes an improvement in the eyes of the designer is the exact opposite in the eyes of the user.
Look Mr Developer and Mr Designer, I just want a list of what's on TV in my area on the various channels and broadcast systems without going on a five-day residential training course!
Completely useless since last update
This app used to be quite good, with slightly annoying pop up adverts which you could get rid of easily.
Since the last upgrade, a huge bug has crept in which means that shortly after you start the app, an ad pops up which fills the screen with blackness which you cannot get rid of except by closing down the app. This renders the app completely totally and utterly useless.
Can the developers please fix this bug quickly, otherwise I shall be deleting this app. Meantime I have downloaded a different TV app so I can actually see what is on TV.
It's just a TV guide - simple
It's a simple TV guide app and it's always been perfect for providing me with TV listings, though I haven't tried controlling my TV with it nor watched TV via it, so I don't know. But I do know it that it is a very good TV guide, once in a blue moon it may freeze and an ad always pops up after 3 seconds, but there are ads everywhere and you can X it immediately.
So as a TV guide it's great. It's good enough for me :)
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 03 March 2017
- Version: 5.911.2
- Size: 74.7 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Developer: Yo.TV Inc
- © TVGuide.co.uk Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- One-Year Subscription£4.99