TVGuide.co.uk TV Guide
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TV Guide — The UK's number one TV listings site brings you 7-day listings at a glance, remote record, alerts, social media options and more!
“By far the best tv listings app!!!” — Team Kilo.
“A fantastic scrollable grid view. Really good regional support, and no crashing or bugs.” — Snowglider
TVGuide.co.uk, the UK’s number one TV listings website, brings you a FREE smart application that allows you to see what’s on now and next, at one glance. If you prefer, there’s also the option of a full day’s listings on one screen. Check out programmes for all channels on Freeview, Sky, Virgin Media and Freesat. Not only that, TVGuide.co.uk comes with its own special features, including alerts, catch-up and options to share your favourites TV shows with friends:
Now & Next/Full-Day Listings
• Now & Next listings display both on and offline.
• Listings can be viewed by scrolling down or as a grid that scrolls horizontally.
Social Media Options
• Unique programme ratings, as voted for by TVGuide.co.uk users.
• A social media library that allows you to share your programme choices with friends via Facebook, Twitter, Email and SMS, as well as alerts.
• Set reminders between 1 and 100 minutes before a show starts.
• Sky and Virgin Tivo Remote Record direct from your device.
• Where you see the iPlayer logo, you can click on it to go straight to the programme you want to catch up on.
• Where you see the iTunes logo, you can click on it to download the TV show directly from the iTunes Store.
• High resolution logos that clearly display if the channel is +1 or HD.
• Series, repeats and episode information.
• Subtitled and audio-described programmes are indicated.
• Download listings for up to 7 days for offline access
• Sort and enable channels in settings
Customise Your App
• You can customise listings to your local region and TV platform.
• You can also sort your selected channels in any order.
Here are some tips in response to some of your questions:
• App works fastest on a WiFi connection.
• On-demand channels like Sky Box Office have shows all starting at the same time.
For information on how to submit and read other users’ feedback see TVGuide.co.uk Support.
Please support us. The development of this application is funded through advertising.
What's New in Version 5.6.2
Used to be great
Update: bugs were all fixed in the previous version but since today's upgrade it is back to being unusably slow and sluggish. Seriously does no one test the upgrades?? Can I have the previous version back please?
This used to be the go-to app for TV listings, but since the latest 'upgrade' it is slow and sluggish. It crashes frequently and on at least 3 occasions has bricked my phone. It also has bugs, like last week when channels kept appearing and disappearing at random! Still had good listings but you need to be patient...
Once Upon A Time
This app use to be great and worked amazingly well until now. For the past week or two the app as become slow, regularly freezing or just not loading with a message that reads "our services seems to be returning invalid data" and with no sign of an update to fix this annoying issue/bug
Won't even open
Last update killed the app. Used to be fine when it was just a TV guide but as usual, the more an app tries to do, the less reliable it is.
I have iOS 8.3 on iPhone 5 and the app won't move past the launch screen, even when left for several minutes. Touching the screen then crashes the app back to your home screen. It's being deleted as just taking up space.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 03 June 2015
- Version: 5.6.2
- Size: 16.0 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Developer: Yo.TV Inc
- © TVGuide.co.uk Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- One-Year Subscription£3.99