TV Guide for iPad
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TV Guide — The UK's number one TV listings site brings you 7-day listings at a glance, remote record, alerts, social media options and more!
THE BEST TV GUIDE EXPERIENCE EXCLUSIVELY FOR YOUR IPAD!
• Sky Series record
• Wifi Remote Control for Samsung internet connected TVs
• Virgin M+, L and XL channel systems now available
• Access IMDb and Wikipedia information about your favourite shows without leaving the app
• Help screen available on the menu
• Virgin TiVo remote record available, including series link
• Channel numbers
• You can see a full-day listing by clicking on the channel logo
• Reminders can now be set 1-100 minutes before start of the show
Sometimes, browsing through endless lists of programmes and TV channels gets frustrating. You just want to know what’s on TV and you want to know NOW! TVguide.co.uk, the UK’s number one TV Guide website, brings you a smart and sexy application that allows you to see what’s on TV in a grid, at one glance. Check out programmes for all channels on Freeview, Sky, Virgin Media, Freesat or TalkTalk. Not only that, TVGuide.co.uk comes with its own special features.
All programmes have their own unique rating, as voted for by TVGuide.co.uk users.
Internet connection is not required once loaded. As soon as the TV data has loaded, you can use the app offline. So no worries if you are on the tube or train home from work — you can still browse the listings, take your time!
Episode names and numbers, as well as series numbers are included where relevant.
Subtitled, signed, audio-described and interactive programmes are indicated.
CUSTOMISE YOUR APP
You can customise listings to your local region and select what TV platform you want to see listings for, narrowing it down from over 400 channels.
You can also sort your selected channels in any order you like, simply by clicking and dragging each one to where you want — found in settings.
What's New in Version 5.910.1
- streaming channel back button bug fix;
After the last update I now get a set of listings that is in an order that doesn't make sense to me. The main channels are scattered about and not in a logical order! Often after an update it doesn't work, either.
PLEASE LET USERS SORT OUT THEIR OWN ORDER FOR THE CHANNELS...when it's working again.
This is a great App when it works however the last two updates broke it. No program details would appear.
The solution is to delete the App and redownload it. Not ideal.
I am using an iPad Air 2.
Rubbish and full of adverts
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 02 January 2017
- Version: 5.910.1
- Size: 71.8 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Developer: Yo.TV Inc
- © TVGuide.co.uk Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- One-Year Subscription£4.99