TVPlayer is the home of the most popular TV channels available in the UK, brought together in one simple app. With more than 80 live channels, catchup and on-demand contract-free, you can now watch tv anywhere you like instantly on your mobile, tablet or Apple TV.
You'll get instant access to BBC One, BBC Two, ITV, Channel 4, Channel 5, CBeebies, CBBC & BBC News for FREE.
With a TVPlayer Plus package get access to many of the best-known TV channels, many available in HD:
- Great entertainment from MTV, E!, FOX, Gold, Watch, Alibi, Universal, Crime and Investigation, Comedy Central and more
- Amazing factual channels including National Geographic, Nat Geo Wild, Discovery, History, Animal Planet & Good Food
- Extra channels such as Dave, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4, ITVBe, Food Network and many more
- Sport from Eurosport 1&2
- Foreign language and cultural channels such as Colors, Rishtey and Indiacast
Try it for a month, absolutely FREE* (check the small print below for any exclusions)
No contracts. Cancel anytime
Get your monthly TVPlayer Plus subscription through the app. The price will be shown in the app before you complete the payment. The subscription will renew every month unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your iTunes account will be automatically charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and you will be charged for one month at a time. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings after purchase.
* Fox, Eurosport and UKTV channels not available during free trial.
** Newsy and TRT World WiFi only.
CHROMECAST (for subscribers only)
- We know many of you have been shouting for it, so we are now pleased to include Chromecast support if you are a Plus/Premium subscriber
MAJOR BUG FIXES
- We've listened to all your feedback and resolved the reported problems with log in and log out
- We found a problem which was interrupting video playback and it's now fixed
- Improvements have been made to the recordings service
- Some older devices were crashing and we've made some improvements to make them more stable
MINOR BUG FIX:
- Account logout
We welcome your feedback, please contact us at https://support.tvplayer.com
Ratings and Reviews
All things are not equal
So I have been subscribing to this service for some time now, I have it on my EE tv box, my Apple TV, iphone and iPad, now here’s where things are not equal.
I pay for the plus subscription, but on my EE tv I get all channels including the likes of Nat geo wild and the kids channels, but on my iOS devices I don’t and it wants me to pay an extra £9.99 for these channels to view on my iOS devices. Now I am either a plus customer or I am not a plus customer therefore I should get all or none of the Plus channels regardless of device I am using. As for the logging out issue, this has to be the most annoying bug ever. If you have more than one device connected, then if one logs out they all have to be logged out and all logged back in to fix the issue. As for customer services, I didn’t think they had any, I thought the support email was just a junk email address as nobody ever responds to emails.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review. Could you please raise a support ticket at - https://support.tvplayer.com/hc/en-us/requests/new with your email address, so we can look into this for you. Please add Apple review in the Subject line.
I’m Confused! I decided to give the free 30 day premium trial a go to see what it was like and what channels I got. But when I tried a few premium channels it said I can’t watch this programme unless I subscribe? So if I am trialing the premium channels package for 30 days for free shouldn’t I get these channels for free to trial them. In theory it seems like the trial is a con because I don’t get to see these channels and I don’t get to see if I like tv players premium package. So far I’m not going to subscribe to anything unless I get to watch all the premium channels tv player has so I can decide on whether it’s worth £6.99 or if it’s not. Sort it out guys this is not a good start if you are wanting subscribers to come on board.
Developer Response ,
Hi Steve - Thanks for the review. This sounds like a synchronisation issue with the app. It may be worth logging out, force stopping the app and logging back in again. Our support team are ready to help and reply to all issues raised. Please get in touch with us here https://support.tvplayer.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
The TVPlayer Team
I read a few of the previous reviews as I was downloading this app, I wanted the app to watch the pool world championships and was getting the app regardless of these comments a lot of which were very negative but I have to say I’m very impressed. I have a gen 3 Apple TV which is probably the worst one as the first 2 can be jail broken and the 2 after mine have apps, so I got it on my iPhone and airplay to my tv and it’s perfect, ignore the haters
Developer Response ,
Hi, Thanks very much for the five-star review. We have taken your feedback on board and are pleased you are enjoying TVPlayer.
- TVPlayer Ltd
- 116.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 TVPlayer Limited
- In-App Purchases
- TVPlayer PLUS £6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.