TVPlayer lets you watch over 60 Live TV channels on your iPhone, iPad and AppleTV for free. Try TVPlayer Plus to access over 35 premium channels.
New TVPlayer Plus Channels - 1 Month trial, then £6.99 per month:
MTV, E!, Comedy Central, Universal, Syfy, Discovery, Lifetime HD, Gold**, Vice, Movies 24, Eurosport 1*, Comedy Central Extra, TLC, History HD, W**, Good Food**, Investigation Discovery, Discovery Turbo, Animal Planet, H2, Crime + Investigation, National Geographic, Nat Geo Wild, Eden**, Eurosport 2*, Ginx, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Nick Jr. too, Alibi**, Baby TV, Colors, Rishtey, News 18
- over 100 hours of premium catch-up per week
- no contract
- no additional advertising
- Record live TV
Watch live TV from many of the UK’s most popular channels:
- Entertainment: BBC One, BBC Two, ITV, Channel 4, FIVE, Dave, Really, Yesterday, Drama, BBC Four, Quest, Quest Red, ITV2, ITV3, More 4, ITV4, ITVBe and Fail Army
- Music: Capital, Heart, Now 90s, Now 80s, Clubland, Chilled and Channel AKA
- Kids: CBBC and CBeebies, CiTV
- Lifestyle: Fashion TV, Food Network, Travel Channel and QVC
- News: BBC News, CNN, Al Jazeera, Russia Today, Euronews, France24, NHK, TRT World, Fascination TV and Newsy
- Religious: GOD TV
- Desi: Aaj tak
You can also purchase BoxNation and Globo for an added monthly subscription.
More channels coming all the time!
TVPlayer offers you the following great features:
• Watch all the best UK channels in a single app
• Free to download
• Live and Catch Up TV
• Record your favourite programmes to watch at any time
• Use your TVPlayer plus subscription on up to 5 devices at one time
• All channels are available on Wi-Fi: some channels are also available on 3G and 4G.
Subscribe to TVPlayer Plus for:
- 35+ premium channels (Discovery, History, National Geographic, GOLD**, Comedy Central, MTV, Vice, E!, Universal Channel, Syfy, Movies 24, Comedy Central Extra, Eurosport 1 and 2*, Box Nation, Ginx, Crime + Investigation, Watch**, Nat Geo Wild, Animal Planet, Investigation Discovery, TLC, Lifetime, Eden**, Discovery Turbo, Good Food**, Alibi**, H2, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr, Nick Jr Too and Baby TV)
- over 100 hours of premium catch up per week
- no contract
Get your monthly TVPlayer Plus subscription through the app. If you choose to subscribe, you will be charged a price according to your country. The price will be shown in the app before you complete the payment. The subscription renews every month unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before end of the current subscription period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and you will be charged for one month at a time. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings after purchase.
Price: UK: £6.99 per month.
* GOLD, Watch, Eden, Home, Dave, Yesterday, Really, Drama, Good Food, Alibi Eurosport 1 and Eurosport 2 are excluded from the free trial.
**The following channels not available on AppleTV (GOLD, Watch, Eden, Home, Dave, Yesterday, Really, Drama, Good Food, Alibi).
Support for iOS 12. General bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
DON’T BOTHER !!!
It’s rubbish, a scam, and after signing up and they’ve had your money, any customer service will then end at that point. Whenever I want to watch the channels I’ve paid for it never works and tells me that I’m a free user. I then have to email customer services and then about two days later I get an email back saying there was an error their end and it’s now resolved. But then when I try to watch the paid for channels again, the exact same issue happens again and you are then constantly going round in circles. After paying for a years worth of premium channels I have never been able to watch them. Apple really should look into this as it really is just a scam to con you out of your money. *UPDATE* Due to the worst service out there I cancelled my subscription, sent six emails and also emailed in a photo of my cancellation form downloaded from TVPlayers website, However..... the robbing c*nts still unlawfully took money from my account and straight away then sent me a subscription cancellation acknowledgment stating nothing more would be taken ?!?!! Are they taking the p*ss or what ??? Apple really needs to investigate how they are ripping off people daily !!!
What customer service
I will start off by saying that I did enjoy the app for a long while. However I hit a small problem, something I know can be so easily corrected by contacting their customer service team and that’s where the problem starts. After following the instructions when reporting an error I received the usual automated response of “one of our team will contact you within 48 hours” and given a ticket number related to my issue. 2 days passed, nothing! 3 and still nothing! Now I’m trying to contact them everyday and I’m on day 7. I did contact their parent company who said they would contact the service team 3 days ago and still nothing. So my advice is...while it works use it but as soon as it goes wrong, dump it and cancel your subscription. Seriously cancel it because you won’t get anywhere with their customer service team as I really don’t think they have one. Just on another note I monitored the ticket numbers and worked out that they have approximately 150+ tickets raised per day by my calculations.
Poor poor example of a paid service
Constantly being logged out of a paid subscription and into a “free user” account, don’t think it needs any explaining as to how frustrating this is to have to re type 4 times a day using an Apple TV! You offer a paid service, be sure it’s worthy of it...this unfortunately is not.
Channels that were once viewable on the plus subscription are no longer available and state, a subscription is needed, what’s the crack? Did you move them to another subscription or is it yet another glitch? Unfortunately emailing your support address got me no reply either! Not a fan of bad reviews but no reply makes one acceptable
Great potential, poor execution.... avoid subscriptions if you want a reliable service....as a free service you nailed it, dramas are acceptable when it’s free!
- TVPlayer Ltd
- 82.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2018 TVPlayer Limited
- In-App Purchases
- TVPlayer PLUS £6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.