Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TVPlayer lets you watch over 55 Live TV channels on your iPhone, iPod or iPad for free. Try TVPlayer Plus to access 24 premium channels.
New TVPlayer Plus Channels - 1 month trial, then £4.99 per month:
Discovery, History, National Geographic, GOLD**, Eurosport 1 and 2*, Crime + Investigation, Watch**, Nat Geo Wild, Animal Planet, Investigation Discovery, Sony Movie Channel, TLC, Lifetime, Eden**, Discovery Turbo, Cartoon Network, Good Food, Alibi, Sony Entertainment, H2, Home, Boomerang, Baby TV and Cartoonito
Watch live TV from many of the UK’s most popular channels:
- Entertainment: BBC One, BBC Two, ITV 1, Channel 4, FIVE, Dave, Really, Yesterday, Drama, BBC Four, 4Music, Food Network, Travel Channel and Home
- Music: Kiss, Kerrang!, The BOX, Smashhits, Magic, Heat, Capital, Heart, NOW, Planet Pop, Clubland and Channel AKA
- Kids: CBBC and CBeebies
- Lifestyle: Fashion TV, QVC, QVC Style, QVC Beauty and QVC Extra
- News: BBC News, Russia Today, Al Jazeera and Euro News
- Desi: Sony SAB, Colors and Rishtey, Zing and aaj tak
- Religious: Revelation TV and UCBTV
More channels coming throughout the summer!
TVPlayer offers you the following great features:
- Free to use
- Now and Next to see what’s on
- Programme descriptions
- Browse channels within the player whilst watching another channel
- Fully optimised adaptive streaming
- All channels are available on Wi-Fi: some channels are also available on 3G and 4G
The iPad version gives you a full TV Guide, the ability to watch whilst you browse what’s on other channels and set reminders for your favourite shows.
TVPlayer is available to individuals in the United Kingdom.
Subscribe to TVPlayer Plus for:
- 24 premium channels (Discovery, History, National Geographic, GOLD**, Eurosport 1 and 2*, Crime + Investigation, Watch**, Nat Geo Wild, Animal Planet, Investigation Discovery, Sony Movie Channel, TLC, Lifetime, Eden**, Discovery Turbo, Cartoon Network, Good Food, Alibi, Sony Entertainment, H2, Home, Boomerang, Baby TV and Cartoonito)
- over 100 hours of premium catchup per week
- no contract
Get your monthly TVPlayer Plus subscription through the app. If you choose to subscribe, you will be charged a price according to your country. The price will be shown in the app before you complete the payment. The subscription renews every month unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before end of the current subscription period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and you will be charged for one month at a time. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Price: UK: £4.99 per month.
*Eurosport 1 and Eurosport 2 are excluded from the free trial.
**Channels are not available on AppleTV (GOLD, Watch, Eden, Home, Dave, Yesterday, Really, Drama).
What's New in Version 2.4.2
- Minor bug fix
Good TV app with many channels. Keep adding new ones like Dave. I watched the football on ITV without any ads. Great!
Please fix the bugs
Sometimes my subscription works, other times even if I am logged in I don't have access to the plus channels. So I have to reinstall each time, and this doesn't always work.
The audio on Cartoon Network is not working properly please fix this!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 27 April 2016
- Version: 2.4.2
- Size: 19.4 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: TVPlayer Ltd
- © 2015 TVPlayer Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- TVPlayer PLUS£4.99