Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TVPlayer lets you watch Live TV on your iPhone, iPod or iPad for free.
Watch live TV from many of the UK’s most popular channels:
- Entertainment: BBC One, BBC Two, ITV 1, Channel 4, FIVE, BBC Three, BBC Four, 4Music
- Music: Kiss, Kerrang!, The BOX, Smashhits, Magic, Heat, Capital, Heart, NOW, Planet Pop, Clubland and Channel AKA
- Kids: CBBC and CBeebies
- Lifestyle: Fashion One, Fashion TV, QVC, QVC Style, QVC Beauty and QVC Extra
- News: BBC News, Russia Today, Al Jazeera and Euro News
- Desi: Sony SAB, Colors and Rishtey
More channels coming throughout the summer!
TVPlayer offers you the following great features:
- Free to use
- Now and Next to see what’s on
- Programme descriptions
- Browse channels within the player whilst watching another channel
- Fully optimised adaptive streaming
- All channels are available on Wi-Fi: some channels are also available on 3G and 4G
The iPad version gives you a full TV Guide, the ability to watch whilst you browse what’s on other channels and set reminders for your favourite shows.
Your network operator may charge for data/internet usage. Please consult your network operator for more information about your data usage plan.
TVPlayer is available to individuals in the United Kingdom.
Please note, where required TVPlayer has agreements with channels that sometimes need us to black-out certain programmes.
Visit tvplayer.com for more info.
What's New in Version 1.3.2
Get ready for a summer of great tv with TVPlayer. We have listened to your feedback and will be adding new channels in the next few weeks. Enable push notifications to be alerted when each channel is added.
High Quality streaming of sporting events, include:
- The World Cup
- Royal Ascot
- Commonwealth Games
- Tour de France
All available to watch FREE on TVPlayer.
- Fix occasional crash at startup
- General optimisations and bug fixes
- Fix incorrect / missing data in TV Guide
- Enabled push notifications
Love this ❤️
I have this app on my phone and love it.
I don't need all the individual channels on my phone so have them on my iPad instead as THIS APP IS ALL I NEED ON A DAILY BASIS!
I was really disappointed after seeing that 'Quest' channel was coming soon and it never materialised.
Also it'd be great if a reminder could be set as an alert to certain programmes. It's a must have these days. I am not interested in recording stuff but if I'm passing time and and hour later I realise I've missed something then I curse.
Please put an alert function on and add the quest channel as I thought we were getting.
Unwatchable as the app continually hangs and freezes whilst trying to watch programmes. Never yet watched a programme in full without the app freezing and missing chunks of the programme whilst trying to reset.
This is using several different broadband connections and also running Sky Go app as a comparison which never froze once proving it is the app that is rubbish and not down to the connection.
Great idea, good in theory but useless in practice.
Annoying Ads and extremely slow don't bother
I have tried to use this app whilst getting ready for work and it is impossible to watch, it is constantly buffering and then you get random past voice overs while you are watching current items. Overall it is a great idea and I'm gutted that it doesn't work, if the creators concentrated on the actual tv programmes rather than the obligatory awful ads before you get to watch your chosen tv programme then it may work.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 12 June 2014
- Version: 1.3.2
- Size: 9.3 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: TVPlayer Ltd
- © 2014 TVPlayer Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.