TwistedWave Audio Editor
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A very easy to use audio editor and recorder.
With TwistedWave, you can:
- Copy and paste your audio,
- Undo/redo instantly,
- Apply effects, such as fade in/out, delay, compressor/limiter, pitch shifting/time stretching, amplify or normalize the audio to a given level, filter to adjust the level of the low or high frequencies,
- Record audio from other applications using Audiobus.
Different file formats and exporting options are available to share your audio:
- WAV, AIFF, CAF, AAC, MP3 and FLAC audio support,
- Import/export audio with iTunes file sharing,
- Import files from the iPod library,
- Send your audio by mail,
- Email a link to an audio file,
- Upload to an FTP account,
- Import and export files from/to Dropbox and Box.com,
- Use AudioCopy/Paste to share audio with other applications,
- Send an audio file to another application,
- Browser access to allow downloading and uploading files from/to TwistedWave.
The free "TwistedWave Recorder" application is the same as "TwistedWave Audio Editor", but with the editing and extra export functions available through in-app purchases.
What's New in Version 1.14
Improved Voice Over support.
- Category: Music
- Updated: 22 January 2015
- Version: 1.14
- Size: 16.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Thomas Thiriez
- © 2014 TwistedWave
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.