By Twitter, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Twitter is now available for Apple Watch.
Tweet, Retweet, reply and favorite in a flash. Quickly see recent Tweets and top trends. Share your location, a song, or your thoughts with a flick on the wrist. It's Twitter, but littler.
Twitter is a free app that lets you connect with people, express yourself, and discover more about all the things you love.
See what your favorite celebs and athletes are chatting about. Be the first to hear breaking news. Catch a glimpse behind the scenes at concerts, sporting events, and more.
Then join the conversation: Tweet your own text, photos, and video to your followers — and maybe make a few fans along the way.
Get inspired. Be social. Even send private messages to friends. All in real time, as big (and little) things happen, from anywhere you happen to be.
What's New in Version 6.46.1
A few updates to make Twitter even better. Happy Tweeting!
Why you no like Lists Mr Twitter?
A surprisingly good Twitter app with most of the features most people would ever need.
5/5 if you do not use Twitter Lists.
However, if you do, read on...
A big negative for me is that Lists are buried in Settings which makes it very slow to swap between them. You have to go into your Profile, then Settings, then Lists, and then pick the List you want to view.
Dear Twitter: Why let us divide our main Timeline into topical Lists only to make them hard to access? Surely it would make more sense to make them accessible from the Home Timeline (maybe via long-pressing the Home button, swiping left/right, or a drop down at the top) so that we can quickly swap between them.
I use Lists in place of my main Timeline so having Lists this hard to access is frustrating to say the least. The 3/5 is purely because of the annoyance I experience every day when accessing my Lists.
Additional features that would improve the app:
- ability to mute users for a set time (1h, 1d, 1w, etc) so that they automatically un-mute after a set period. Currently this is permanent until the user un-mutes them.
- ability to mute hashtags (and also the ability to do this for a set period as well as permanently).
You need to listen to your users, we don't want the silly moments tab, we want to be able to edit a tweet. It's not difficult.
DO NOT UPDATE!!
I have been trying to update this app for 3 days now!! Can't even delete it, then reinstall it. It's just stuck trying to update. Skype did the same thing until it was eventually fixed.
Please sort this out as it's annoying.
Sort it out!!
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 09 February 2016
- Version: 6.46.1
- Size: 60.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Twitter, Inc.
- © Twitter, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.