By Twitter, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Twitter is the best way to connect, express yourself and discover what’s happening.
• Connect with people and your interests to get unfiltered access and unique behind-the-scenes perspectives.
• Express yourself with photos, videos and comments.
• Discover what's happening. Get real-time stories, pictures, videos, conversations, ideas, and inspiration all in your timeline.
What's New in Version 3.1
This update brings new photo features to Twitter for Mac.
• View and post Tweets with as many as four photos (click each image preview to view the full photo)
• Share photos privately in Messages
• More performance improvements and bug fixes
Twitter is great peeps, come on
Twitter is consistently one of the best sites and apps on the internet. It works seamlessly and is a window onto the world. Its fantastic on an ipad mini, as multiple accounts can be used together quickly and easily. It can be a bit glitchy at times & photos aren’t always available to upload but I think this might be an Apple thing, as they’ve got 100 billion to spend but cant be bothered to get their software seamless. Spending money propping up their share price is more important for some reason. Better to keep existing customers happy imo. Twitter has come in for a lot of criticism but the only probs imo are that favourite features like discover have been removed, there’s too much hate (not really Twitter’s fault but they could do more to stop the really nasty stuff) & too many fake/buy twitter followers accounts - a fake account purge a la instagram would be good. But overall Twitter is fantastic across all iOS devices.
I think this twitter app needs updated and fixed. I have been trying to log into to the app for the past hour or two and I haven’t been able to log into it. I enjoy using the apps that Twitter has to offer but this is my least favourite app due to the constant freezing.
It’s needs to be updated and fixed.
If anyone else has had the same problem as me, you will know how annoying it is to be sat, trying to log into twitter via this app for an hour and not having any success. I have tried closing and reopening the app but that does not seem to work at all.
This is long overdue an update...
Am a regularly user of the Twitter app on my iPhone… And was a bit hesitant to try this OS X app out… However, I was nicely surprised. Impressed that this app actually does exactly what its iOS counterpart does, and every bit as good. Works seemlessly to date and have never had a problem with it. If you know how to use Twitter on iOS, then you'll know how to use this.
Saying that, it would be nice to get the desktop app logo updated for the new Yoesemti icon set, but that doesn’t affect this apps functionality… !
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 02 October 2014
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 3.5 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Twitter, Inc.
- Copyright © 2013 Twitter, Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor