By Twitter, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Twitter is the best way to connect, express yourself and discover what’s happening.
• Connect with people and your interests to get unfiltered access and unique behind-the-scenes perspectives.
• Express yourself with photos, videos and comments.
• Discover what's happening. Get real-time stories, pictures, videos, conversations, ideas, and inspiration all in your timeline.
What's New in Version 4.2.4
- Various bug fixes
I don’t see the point
Don’t see the point of this application is seems better so far just to use the website. Support for Split View? It would be useful. Maybe the option to disable “moments” too.
- laggy scrolling on macos sierra. sometimes it’s smoother when the app isn’t foremost. (tweetbot is perfecly smooth in comparison)
- really don’t need moments. at least allow me to move it down the UI
A total disaster, please fix it doesn’t work properly with 10.12.1. Many thanks in advance
- Category: News
- Updated: 14 October 2016
- Version: 4.2.4
- Size: 5.4 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Twitter, Inc.
- © Twitter, Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor