Twitterrific 5 for Twitter
By The Iconfactory
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Twitterrific now supports Apple Watch!
The first app of its kind on the App Store, Twitterrific is the award-winning, elegant Twitter client that’s easy to understand and a delight to use.
Browse both mentions and direct messages directly from your home timeline. Customize fonts, avatar sizes, image thumbnails and more via the theme panel. Quickly respond to tweets, change accounts or view conversation threads with minimum of effort using gestures. Rich media support including multiple images & Twitter animated GIFs. Robust VoiceOver support means Twitterrific is accessible for users with vision impairments.
Tweeting has never been simpler or so much fun.
• Universal app for iPhone and iPad
• Live streaming of tweets over wifi
• Large, beautiful images in your timeline
• Robust multi-image support
• Elegant interface designed for iOS 8 including share sheets
• Muffle or mute hashtags, users, or URLs that you don’t want to see
• Post from any account directly from the compose screen
• Automatic switch to Dark theme at night
• List management support
• VoiceOver support
• Receive push notifications for Replies, Mentions, Retweets, Favs, Direct Messages & more with in-app purchase
Apple Watch Features:
• Track your Twitter stats in real time at a glance
Twitterrific for Apple Watch gets even better after purchasing push notifications within Twitterrific:
• Receive notifications for Replies, Mentions, Retweets, Favs, Direct Messages & more on your watch
• Reply to Mentions, Replies & Direct Messages directly from your wrist
• See new followers, follow them back or block them with ease
• Force press to compose new tweets using Siri Dictation
For a complete list of Twitterrific features, visit Twitterrific.com for more information!
What's New in Version 5.13.4
• Fixed a problem preventing some timelines from refreshing
• Network errors loading one timeline no longer cancel loading others
• Fixed a crash that could occur when tapping on thumbnails in some situations
• Fixed a crash that could occur when tapping on certain links
• Fixed layout of purchase screen in iPad split screen
• Fixed display of long currency labels on purchase screen
• Fixed avatar loading for the watch app when paired with a phone on iOS 9+
• Corrected a layout issue with profile views in some situations
• Fixed bug that could cause direct messages to be truncated
• Squashed a gesture conflict making it hard to trigger long-presses
• Fixed an issue that could trigger unnecessary prompts to reauthorize
• Scrubbing animated GIFs no longer conflicts w/ gesture to dismiss an image
My favourite new Twitter app - recommended
A fantastic universal Twitter client which is regularly updated to support new features from both Twitter (when permitted by their API) and also new iOS features, e.g. it already supports iOS 9's multi-tasking and Safari View controllers (content blocker) features.
Love the fact that you can try out the app for free and then get an in-app purchase to remove the ads if needed. The ads are actually very well done and unobtrusive so don't really need to be removed.
Regularly updated and well supported by the developers. Highly recommended++
Used to be the best Twitter app, now the timeline doesn't refresh, I spent an hour trying to publish a tweet on the weekend and it didn't work, then I have to log out and back in again or kill the app. Plus I actually liked the fact that it limited the timeline to the last 200 tweets, making the timeline much easier to manage for quick reading, now it pulls in 1000 tweets! Pointless, who's got time to read a 1000 tweets. Please put it back to how it was, if it's not broke why fix it?!
Used to be great
This used to be a great app with a few minor flaws, but recent changes have made it worse. Now, the timeline takes too long to sync especially at startup and the flappy bird icon displayed when syncing has just become a nuisance.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 12 November 2015
- Version: 5.13.4
- Size: 7.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Developer: The Iconfactory
- © The Iconfactory
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads£2.29
- Push Notifications£2.29
- Tweet Translation£2.29