What if you were able to choose the type of person you wanted to date based on physical attributes – just like in the real world? To search and to be searched for within one platform? Well, now you can.
No more endless swiping; the type dating app gives you total control over the kind of profile you see.
Is height a thing for you? No sweat. Want tattoos? We’ve got you covered. Body type, nationality, hair colour… the list goes on.
Type is totally free to use. We have in app currency called Magic Hearts and while you can buy these you can also generate more by watching short videos. And we’ll always refresh your pot if you run out.
“I just wanted to reach out and say I found a guy with this! I kinda feel compelled to tell you as I’ve been looking on other apps for ages and yours did the job!!!”
“I love Sweedish women - now I see them all!!!! Yes lad!”
Have you got a love story to tell us? Inspire us and send an email to email@example.com
- 5 Magic Hearts for £0.99 (consumable)
- 30 Magic Hearts for £3.99 (consumable)
- 60 Magic Hearts for £6.99 (consumable)
- 200 Magic Hearts for £9.99 (consumable)
For all in-app purchases:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- minor fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Good, but not perfect
I used the app for a short while and here's the problems I have so far:
1. No support for iPhone X
2. Even when you press X on a profile it'll still show up when the list refreshes
3. Would be nice if it was more obvious who you already likes, maybe add a frame around it rather than the small thumbs up which sometimes is impossible to see if the person has a white border around their photo.
More Location Service Setting Annoyances
Don't mean to ruin the "company employees please review the app with five stars" train but I do not understand why there can't be the option that my location services when not using the app. I'm trying it out to see what it's like then immediately deleting because of said useless feature.
Ok I'm updating this now to confirm this app is hilariously terrible and awkward to use! Half the time when you press the heart it does not highlight and then whe. Someone sends you a heart, you cannot converse with them unless you 'like' them but not allowed to heart them back? This is confusing because the 'like' option is NOWHERE CLEAR TO BE FOUND. This is embarrassingly over complex with rules that do not seem to be researched or challenged by an actual focus group. Also, having common interests is not an original feature, that makes it a dating app.
Please update this with a much more simplistic view. I understand this is most likely a version 1 but jeez, this has not been thought through.
Dating made simple
A great app for those tired of other appa - only presenting potential dates that match your defined 'type' Such a simple concept - I can't believe no one's come up with it before!! And the results? Already had a great date. Great fun - and absolutely MY type. Makes a change from the norm!! Dating WIN!
- Type Dating Ltd.
- 80.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Type Dating Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Bundle of 30 Magic Hearts £3.99
- Bundle of 5 Magic Hearts £0.99
- Bundle of 200 Magic Hearts £9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.