Cross DJ Remote for iPad
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cross DJ Remote allows to control wirelessly MixVibes Cross DJ software from your iPad, as if you were using a traditional DJ Controller.
The app controls all Cross DJ features : Scratching, loops, effects, locators and much more. The design is based on the U-Mix Control Pro, MixVibe’s best-selling controller.
Set-up a network takes one click : all you need is to connect your computer and your iPad to a Wi-Fi network. Cross DJ Remote automatically connects to your computer.
In a club, you can leave the DJ booth and keep full control of the mix. At home, chill on your couch and control the software remotely.
This app works with Cross DJ. Check out the Free version here :
Control the following features of Cross DJ:
• Automatic loops, locators and more
• 3-band equalizer, cross-fader, volume and pitch sliders
• Pitch bend
• Preview playing of track before loading in player
• Precise beat matching system
• Audio FX
• Jog wheels for scratch
• Seamless responsiveness for precise mixing and scratching
• Track info display (name, time, BPM, pitch…)
• Track browsing, synchronized with CrossDJ Free
• Does not require Internet access
What's New in Version 1.3.2
Fix compatibility issue with iOS8
Thanks for using Cross DJ Remote for iPad! Please take some time to support us and rate our app :)
Absolutely horrible app.
1. Bad instructions to set up - had to google it in the end. Does not tell you how to turn on Internet sharing.
2. It needs wifi!!! Why not blue tooth? None of the dj booths I work in have good wifi so it's only good for home.
3. Selecting a song track is nothing like selecting it in cross dj. It's crashed about 4 times in 10 minutes of working - even causing the desktop program to crash!!
4. No waveform support.
5. Why do I have to toggle between landscape and portrait to access different functions?
6. You really need to 'not base this on an existing controller'.
7. Cross du has 8 cue point. This has 6
So so bad.
I can't get it to hook up?
The instruction don't match up with Yosemite and the way you create a wifi network, am I missing something ?
create a network does not appear the same as explained so having tried a fair few times I'm at a loss with a nice looking remote that does not really do anything so far...