Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Join our 1.5 million other students today and learn programming and big data to advance your knowledge and career in programming.
Udacity courses are taught by industry experts from Facebook, Google, Cloudera and MongoDB.
Our classes range from teaching you the very basics of programming, to more advanced courses that help you make sense of data.
Enjoy our courses in the comfort of your own home, solve a programming problem at a coffee shop or answer short quizzes in the park. Udacity for iPhone and iPad is the learning experience that fits into your lifestyle.
Hopping on a plane without internet access? Download classes ahead of time, and watch them when you don’t have an internet connection. You can also immerse yourself in a brand new classroom, even on your TV via AirPlay.
We have classes in:
• Applied Cryptography
• Artificial Intelligence for Robotics
• College Algebra
• Computer Networking
• Data Analysis with R
• Data Wrangling with MongoDB
• Design of Computer Programs
• Developing Android Apps
• Developing Scalable Apps with Java
• Differential Equations in Action
• Functional Hardware Verification
• HTML5 Game Development
• How to Build a Startup
• How to Use Git and GitHub
• Interactive 3D Graphics
• Intro Algebra Review
• Intro to Algorithms
• Intro to Artificial Intelligence
• Intro to Computer Science
• Intro to Data Science
• Intro to Descriptive Statistics
• Intro to HTML and CSS
• Intro to Hadoop and MapReduce
• Intro to Inferential Statistics
• Intro to Java Programming
• Intro to Parallel Programming
• Intro to Physics
• Intro to Point & Click App Development
• Intro to Psychology
• Intro to Statistics
• Intro to Theoretical Computer Science
• Intro to the Design of Everyday Things
• Machine Learning: Reinforcement Learning
• Machine Learning: Supervised Learning
• Machine Learning: Unsupervised Learning
• Make Your Own 2048
• Mobile Web Development
• Programming Foundations with Python
• Programming Languages
• Software Debugging
• Software Development Life Cycles
• Software Testing
• Tales from the Genome
• UX Design for Mobile Developers
• Visualizing Algebra
• Web Development
• Website Performance Optimization
What's New in Version 2.0.2
We managed to squash lots of little pesky bugs, enjoy!
Amazing app! Perfect for beginners and computing students alike. I'm a student atm and this is a great way to gain some more programming background I wouldn't learn otherwise!
Great idea !!
There is plenty of courses to learn for free. The app works very smoothly. Overall awesome idea. Thanks for creators.
This was a great idea to make such a app this is awesome
- Category: Education
- Updated: 10 March 2015
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 20.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Udacity, Inc.
- © 2014 Udacity, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.