The HESA App contains a wealth of data about the UK Higher Education sector. Aimed primarily at policy makers, planners and managers in HE the App contains the latest available figures (academic years 2011-12 to 2015-16) on the following including percentage changes from the previous year:-
* number of students
* number of first degrees
* number of first degrees full-time
* number of first degrees part-time
* number of first degrees UK
* number of first degrees Other EU
* number of first degrees non-EU
* number of other undergrads
* number of other undergrad full-time
* number of other undergrad part-time
* number of other undergrad UK
* number of other undergrad Other EU
* number of other undergrad non-EU
* number of postgrads
* number of postgrad full-time
* number of postgrad part-time
* number of postgrad UK
* number of postgrad Other EU
* number of postgrad non-EU
* number of staff
* number of academic staff
* number of non-academic staff
* number of academic full-time
* number of academic part-time
Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education
- First degrees
- Other Undergrad
-- Use anywhere. Does NOT require a WiFi, 3G or other connection. All data is contained in the App.
-- Push notifications are used to alert you to updates to the app or new statistics available from HESA. You can unsubscribe from push notifications through your device's settings menu.
Updated about us page and refreshed look
Ratings and Reviews
Nothing compared to other Apps!
As a student using this app, it's not very informative and lacks any Data that would be useful. I was told to use this but found it terrible, I ended up using University Compare's app and found that very useful, statistics, reviews as images. Be interesting to see if they bring anything else out.
Great for those that work in HE policy like me when one might need a quick overview of stats.
Perhaps more detailed data sets as in-app purchases? That would be fun.
Won't install if you don't have iOS 6
And no mention of this in the update information. So if you don't want to lose the convenience of Google Maps, or don't want any of the other ijunk in the latest update this is no good. Well done, HESA!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.