UK LGV Theory Test
By Webrich Software Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Prepare your theory test for Large Goods Vehicle (LGV or Lorry) with latest and official DVSA revision question bank which has over 1000 questions.
For more screenshots and video demo, please visit our website:
PREPARE BY TOPICS:
You can study the highway code by topic. All questions are sorted by topic. It also tells you the areas that each topic covers.
* Accident Handling
* Braking Systems
* Drivers' Hours and Rest Periods
* Environmental Issues
* Leaving the Vehicle
* Other Road Users
* Restricted View
* The Driver
* The Road
* Traffic Signs
* Vehicle Condition
* Vehicle Loading
* Vehicle Weights and Dimensions
MOCK TEST MODE:
Mock test simulates the real test format. Questions are presented randomly from all the topics.
DETAILED TEST RESULTS:
A summary of the practice test is presented at the end of each test. It shows you the time you took, the score, which questions you answered correctly and where you were wrong for all questions. And yes, you can E-EMAIL the results.
READ THE HIGHWAY CODE E-BOOK:
You can also read the HIGHWAY CODE in landscape and portrait mode.
The app records your progress as you start giving practice tests.
It shows you a beautiful bar chart so that you can track your weak areas and give more focus on them.
VERY EASY TO USE:
The slick user interface allows you to choose from possible answers.
You don’t need to press too many buttons or encounter any alert messages.
The app is very interactive and needs minimum user input. Innovative use of iPhone’s small screen real estate.
Over 1000 multiple-choice questions.
• Choose number of questions you would like in each test.
• A new module, “Progress Meter” keeps track of how you are performing in a particular topic or mock test.
• Choose your own timer settings.
• Cool sound effects. (You can turn them off if desired.)
• Read the Highway Code in landscape as well as portrait mode.
• Special algorithm that randomizes questions every time you take a test.
• Mock test has exactly similar format as in real test.
• Crown copyright material reproduced under licence from the Driving and Vehicle Standards Agency and the controller of HMSO which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.
• The questions are valid for theory tests taken after September 2014
• LGV Test is also known as Heavy Goods Vehicle or HGV theory test.
What's New in Version 5.3
Speed limits needs updating, might be more...
I have just bought and downloaded the LGV Theory Test app! I must say, I am extremely disappointed as I was hoping, and paying for, the study guide for the LGV test, not for the Highway Code that I already have a copy of!
Tell me, where on earth am I going to find the following:
1) Braking Systems;
2) Drivers hours and rest periods;
3) Vehicle condition;
4) Vehicle loading;
5) Vehicle weights and dimensions in the apps study guides??
I am very annoyed, I am a Firefighter and the aim was to buy an app, so it's all in one, how is app has failed to do that purpose, and for the price of £6.99!
I want my money back as soon as possible!!
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY
This app is truly awful. What you are actually paying for is a PDF copy of the Highway Code and lots of questions from the theory test with no revision material to learn from. All of this you can get for free searching on Google.
I have tried to contact the company to ask for a refund and their Twitter account is suspended and their email just returns unable to send.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS APP. It is not fit for purpose.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 10 November 2014
- Version: 5.3
- Size: 21.7 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Webrich Software Limited
- © 2008-2014 Webrich Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.