UK Tax Calculators 2015-16
By Rayan Arman
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Free UK Tax Calculators for people with single or multiple income sources.
Features include Income Taxes, All Tax Code Support, National Insurance Classes 1, 2 and 4, Student Loan Calculations, Selectable NI Letters, Three Different Pension Schemes and Salary Sacrifice.
Works in both forward (how much tax?) as well as reverse (how much do I need to earn?).
You can calculate earnings cumulatively (Like your payslip!) or on annual, monthly, daily basis.
This is a Universal App, so has been designed for iPhone/iPod as well as for iPad.
- UPDATED FOR THE 2015-16 AND 2014-15 TAX YEARS AND FULLY SUPPORTED. THE NEXT TAX YEAR 2016-17 WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE ADDED WITHOUT REQUIRING AN UPDATE AS WILL ANY OTHER TAX CHANGES DURING THE YEAR.
- Includes PAYE/CIS/Self Employed Tax Calculator
- Includes Multiple Income Source Tax Calculator
- Includes Reverse Tax Calculator
- Includes PAYE Payslip Tax Calculator (Checks/Estimates your current/next payslip!)
- Includes Salary Calculator Tool (Do a side-by-side comparison of two possible salaries and see the differences)
- You can email any tax calculation from within the app!
Updated for the current tax year (2015-16) and previous tax years (2014-15), all the way back to 2003. Keep current with tax as we keep the Website and App updated daily.
- Download for free now and we will keep the app updated for future tax years and changes free also!
This app, brought to you by the popular UKTaxCalculators.co.uk website, gives you easy, quick access to tax calculations for:
- Pay As You Earn (PAYE)
- Self Employment
- Dividend Income
- Capital Gains
- Property Rental Profits
- Savings Interest and Redundancy Pay.
All rates and allowances used within the app and website are sourced directly from HMRC and available to view on our website or www.hmrc.gov.uk.
What's New in Version 2015.1
- Updated for iOS 8
- New optimised layout
- Bug fixes!
Really useful app. I'm just starting back to get back to work and with my existing financial commitments, I need to know how much I need to earn to enable me to pay all that's going to due. With the reverse tax facility, I can know exactly how much. Plenty of other useful features as well such as multiply income calculator, payslip and income comparison.
Great App - but recently stopped working
Love the App really helpful for understanding salary after deductions. But recently (as of this week) it keeps coming up with an error message when I try to open it. Needs an update maybe?
Excellent App for Calculating Tax
This app is superb. It enables you to calculate your take home pay under different taxable circumstances. It's great for household budgeting and working out which decisions around pensions and new jobs will be the best. I recommend it to every UK household!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 10 May 2015
- Version: 2015.1
- Size: 6.8 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Rayan Arman
- © 2015 Rayan Arman
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads, Support Developer£0.79