- Calculate any UK tax
- Single or multiple income sources are supported so you can combine multiple income sources and see the total deduction amount
- Check payslips (past,present or future) including overtime, bonus and commission earnings
- Full PAYE support, Self Employment, CIS, and all regular deductions such as tax, national insurance, pensions (3 types), student loans (2 schemes) and more.
- Full tax code support - includes variations for Scottish tax
- Email or print calculations directly from the App
- Compare two incomes directly
- Check the gross pay required for a given take home pay amount
- Read the latest tax news directly within the App
- Read the latest tax guides directly within the App
- Full tax rates and allowances and tax calendars within the App
- Updated for all tax years from current 2018-2019 through to 2003
- 2018/2019 tax year now available across all functions.
- Fixes error where new tax years were not available for selection until app was re-launched. Future updates will allow selection immediately.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app functionalitybut why is it showing last tax year
Whats the point of a tax app that shows the previous tax year?
Developer Response ,
Ah! Sorry about this. The app periodically checks for updates and should apply them immediately - but due to a coding error (my mistake!) it would not show the new tax year until the next time the app is launched. I've just submitted a new version (1.0.4) to address this issue. Thanks for your review!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.