UKETS Logbook is the ultimate solution for keeping track of and managing all of your endovascular simulator data. The app lets you log your simulator training sessions, complete with information about training objectives, complications, procedure time, x-ray and contrast use as well as additional notes. The recorded logs can easily be exported for the purpose of studies or more in-depth analysis. UKETS Logbook also includes an easy-to-use surgical safety checklist for radiological interventions, based on the latest WHO recommendations.
- Efficient and intuitive user interface
- Integrated UKETS video library with simulation examples
- Shows total simulation time that a user has spent practicing
- Keep a historical record of all your simulator sessions
- Log date, simulator, procedure, patient case, location, supervising proctor, complications, total procedure time, fluoroscopy time and contrast volume
- Powerful export function allows you to email your full logbook records as a *.csv file
- Useful interactive WHO surgical safety checklist for radiological interventions
- Pre-loaded with leading endovascular simulators and training procedures
- Additional simulators and procedures can be easily added
- Send feedback directly to UKETS from the About tab
UKETS Logbook is sponsored by Mentice, www.mentice.com.
-Updated for iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
An absolutely amazing app and course which is exactly what is needed in the current era of training in the field of interventional vascular procedures. Will be a valuable asset to my portfolio! Thank you UKETS
Something which will surely help all aspiring intervention radiology trainees
- VIR THINKTANK LTD
- 2.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015-2018 UKETS
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.