Ukiyo-e Map Tokaido53 Stations
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Campaign now underway - Half Price!
Ukiyo-e is a sort of Japanese woodblock prints and paintings produced from the 17th to the 19th centuries (mainly Edo period). It features motifs of landscapes, folk story, famous kabuki actors and so on. There're some brilliant ukiyo-e artists and We're introducing Hiroshige Ando among them.
- 55 Ukiyo-e pictures and old time photos
- location infomation of each Ukiyo-e's view
- large size picture(1024*768)
- each Ukiyo-e's caption
- Category: Lifestyle
- Released: 12 November 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 18.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Tomoki Fukuura
- © 2010 2VISITAS.COM
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.