Ulster Bank NI
By The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, plc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With the Ulster Bank Mobile Banking app, managing your money on the move is easy, fast and secure.
• Login to the app with your fingerprint registered under Touch ID if you’re an iPhone 5S, 6 or 6 Plus user
• Make one off payments to any UK account using a sort code and account number (Payment limits apply)
• Search from a list of approved utility and service providers to make bill payments.
• Pay Your Contacts (includes paying any mobile number which is registered for the Paym service)
• Get Cash from your account at any Ulster Bank Northern Ireland, NatWest, EasyCash, or Tesco cash machine without your Debit card
• Transfer money between your Ulster Bank Northern Ireland Accounts
• Check your balance and your statement
• Create, view, and cancel standing orders to existing payees
• View and cancel Direct Debits that you have set up
• Find your nearest cash machine or local branch with Near Me
For more information visit us at www.ulsterbank.co.uk/mobile
Other things you need to know:
- Transaction and payment limits apply.
- TouchID is only available on enabled devices.
How to Register
To use the Ulster Bank NI Mobile Banking app, you need to be registered for Anytime Internet Banking and have a UK mobile number starting with 07.
Once you’ve downloaded the app, registering is simple. All you need to hand is your Anytime Internet Banking customer number, PIN and password to access the app straight away.
Not got a Anytime Internet Banking customer number? Get a reminder or sign up for Anytime Internet Banking at ulsterbank.co.uk/anytime
If you have an existing iPhone app and also want to use it on multiple iPhones, we will recognise your mobile number during registration so you don’t need to register again. Simply select option one ‘Existing user’ on your iPhone and login using your existing passcode. If you’re having trouble with your app please call the helpdesk on 0345 366 7001. Calls may be recorded.
Standard data charges may apply. Contact your network operator for details.
To enjoy all of the features listed you will need to accept the following permissions:
- Network communication for connectivity
- Your location to find your nearest cash machine or branch
- Access to your contact list to allow you to ‘Pay Your Contacts’
What's New in Version 4.10.0
This time round we have made the following changes to the app:
• Share your account details so people can pay you directly in to your account
• Get Cash has a new look and feel and will now show the location of your nearest ATM
• Choose which account information to display on your Apple Watch
Thought this was great at first, but now it never updates in time and is so awkward to use to send payments to friends and such unless I have my "card reader" handy, almost defeating the purpose of having the app
The bank in general take at times up to a week up update payments and have the money showing as coming out of my account
Wouldn't recommend the app or the bank really and have set up a new account with a new bank to use for pretty much everything but closing off my overdraft with UB
Fantastic banking app, constantly updated, with bug fixes and new features... love the features like pay contacts and get cash. Also the graph modes on iPad are very good.
Although I would like the functionality to save payees.
A really reliable app with easy viewing and sending money capabilities. Highly recommended to any new customers
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 11 October 2016
- Version: 4.10.0
- Size: 81.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Developer: The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, plc
- © Copyright 2015 The Royal Bank of Scotland Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.