Ulster Bank NI
By The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, plc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With the Ulster Bank Mobile Banking app, managing your money on the move is easy, fast and secure.
• Login to the app with your fingerprint registered under Touch ID if you’re an iPhone 5S, 6 or 6 Plus user
• Make one off payments to any UK account using a sort code and account number (Payment limits apply)
• Search from a list of approved utility and service providers to make bill payments.
• Pay Your Contacts (includes paying any mobile number which is registered for the Paym service)
• Get Cash from your account at any Ulster Bank Northern Ireland, NatWest, EasyCash, or Tesco cash machine without your Debit card
• Transfer money between your Ulster Bank Northern Ireland Accounts
• Apply for a credit card, loan, overdraft or savings account by visiting Our Products
• Check your balance and your statement
• Create, view, and cancel standing orders to existing payees
• View and cancel Direct Debits that you have set up
• Find your nearest cash machine or local branch with Near Me
• Share your account details so people can pay you directly in to your account
• Choose which account information to display on your Apple Watch
For more information visit us at www.ulsterbank.co.uk/mobile
Other things you need to know:
- Transaction and payment limits apply.
- TouchID is only available on enabled devices.
How to Register
To use the Ulster Bank NI Mobile Banking app, you need to be registered for Anytime Internet Banking and have a UK mobile number starting with 07.
Once you’ve downloaded the app, registering is simple. All you need to hand is your Anytime Internet Banking customer number, PIN and password to access the app straight away.
Not got a Anytime Internet Banking customer number? Get a reminder or sign up for Anytime Internet Banking at ulsterbank.co.uk/anytime
If you have an existing iPhone app and also want to use it on multiple iPhones, we will recognise your mobile number during registration so you don’t need to register again. Simply select option one ‘Existing user’ on your iPhone and login using your existing passcode. If you’re having trouble with your app please call the helpdesk on 0345 366 7001. Calls may be recorded.
Standard data charges may apply. Contact your network operator for details.
To enjoy all of the features listed you will need to accept the following permissions:
- Network communication for connectivity
- Your location to find your nearest cash machine or branch
- Access to your contact list to allow you to ‘Pay Your Contacts’
What's New in Version 5.0.0
This time round we have made the following changes to the app:
- Use the same app on compatible devices across different mobile platforms
- Overdraft limits will be displayed on the relevant accounts
- Amend Standing Orders
- Amend the order your accounts are displayed in the app
- PDFs are now available as confirmation of payments made in the app
- Transaction view and transaction filtering have been updated
- Interest rates are available on all savings accounts
So much better than before
Over the last year Ulster Bank have really improved their app. Apart from the basics of viewing all your accounts; you can now set up and view overdrafts, set up standing orders, apply for loans and credit cards via the app; everything you can do in the bank is now on the app. 12 months ago it was a terrible app and now it's a brilliant app: good stuff
The only reason I am still with Ulsterbank
As my title suggests, my faith in Ulsterbank and their customer service skills and complaints procedures, is very much diminished. Yet no matter how much I would love to move my accounts elsewhere, this app has me stuck. It is absolutely brilliant, idiot proof and effective.
Every update it gets better and better more practical and now it can be used on multiple yokes, I hardly use the bank card just the phone and the app
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 09 November 2016
- Version: 5.0.0
- Size: 85.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Developer: The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, plc
- © Copyright 2015 The Royal Bank of Scotland Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.