Ulster Bank NI
By The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, plc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With the Ulster Bank Mobile Banking app, managing your money on the move is easy, fast and secure.
• Get Cash from your account at any Ulster Bank Northern Ireland, RBS, NatWest, EasyCash, or Tesco cash machine without your Debit card
• Pay bills & Pay Your Contacts
• Transfer money between your Ulster Bank accounts
• Check your balance and your statement
• View direct debits and Standing orders that you have set up
• Find your nearest cash machine or local branch with Near Me
Other things you need to know:
- Get Cash lets you take out up to £250 per day from our UK cash machines, when you have at least £10 in your account (including any overdraft facility). There is a maximum limit of two Get Cash withdrawals a day, but only one cash code can be provided at a time. Each code expires after 3 hours. The amount you ask for will also need to be within the daily withdrawal limit for your debit card.
- With ‘Pay Your Contacts’ you can pay anyone who is registered for Paym using their UK mobile number. We’ll send them a text to tell them you’ve sent them money and it goes into their account straight away. You can send up to £250 a day.
- You can also pay someone using Pay Your Contacts who is not registered for Paym but does have a valid UK Visa debit, credit or prepaid card as well as a UK mobile. We’ll send them a text message to let them know the money is waiting, and a link to click. Separately, you will have to let them know how much you’ve sent them. Once we’ve notified your contact, they have seven days to collect a payment. When they follow the link in the message, enter their Visa card number and the amount they’re expecting from you, we’ll deposit the money in their account within two business days. Once they’ve collected the payment and your balance has been debited, we’ll send you a text message. You can send up to £250 a day.
To use ‘Pay Your Contacts’ customers must be over 16 and have available funds in their account (including any overdraft). Limits are independent of daily withdrawal and Get Cash limits.
- You can enable Touch ID when it is offered at login after you’ve upgraded to the latest version of our Mobile Banking app. Or you can choose to enable it any time in future through the ‘More’ menu of the app. You can use Touch ID only on iPhone 5S, 6 or 6 plus devices with an iOS 8 or higher operating system.*
*If your iPhone is jailbroken, you will be unable to login using Touch ID. However, you can continue to use the app by logging in with your app passcode.
How to Register
To use the Ulster Bank Northern Ireland Mobile Banking app, you need to have an Ulster Bank Northern Ireland account, Anytime Internet Banking and have a UK mobile number starting with 07.
Once you’ve downloaded the app, registering is simple. All you need to hand is your Anytime Internet Banking customer number, PIN and password to access the app straight away.
Not got a Anytime Internet Banking customer number? Get a reminder or sign up for Anytime Internet Banking at ulsterbank.co.uk/anytime
If you have an existing iPhone app and also want to use it on multiple iPhones, we will recognise your mobile number during registration so you don’t need to register again. Simply select option one ‘Existing user’ on your iPhone and login using your existing passcode.
To enjoy all of the features listed you will need to accept the following permissions:
- Network communication for connectivity
- Your location to find your nearest cash machine or branch
- Access to your contact list to allow you to ‘Pay Your Contacts’
What's New in Version 4.2.0
This time round we have made the following changes to the app:
• You can now make one off payments up to £250 to any UK account using a sort code and account number.
• Our Pay your contacts service now also supports paying any mobile number which is registered for the Paym service.
I've been using this app for quite a while and I think it's brilliant! However, just before the last update I was using my fingerprint to log in and since the last update I'm no longer able to do this?? Please bring it back for 5*
very useful app, allows you to teansfer between accounts and pay bills incuding Credit Cards which was very useful on holiday. Just added an iption to pay others with other banks finally!
After the most recent update I can no longer see the recent transactions on the main screen or the other options that were previously there.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 29 June 2015
- Version: 4.2.0
- Size: 17.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, plc
- © Copyright 2004 - 2014 Monitise Group Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.