Start banking on the go with our mobile app. You can view your balance, make transfers and payments – you can even log in with your fingerprint. Our app is available to download for our Anytime Banking customers.
What you need to register
• You’ll need to be registered for Anytime Banking
• Your Customer Number, which is your date of birth followed by four random digits
• Your Anytime Banking PIN & password, which is what you use to log in online
• When logging in for the first time you’ll be asked to choose a mobile banking PIN, which is what you’ll use in the future
• Log in using Touch ID or Face ID – there’s no need to remember any details when logging in. Available on a compatible iPhone or iPad.
• Personalised greeting – customise how your app greets you when you log in, morning, day or evening.
• Get Cash – visit a cash machine and withdraw up to £130 without your debit card – perfect if you’ve forgotten your wallet.
• Pay someone new without a card reader – all you need is their account number and sort code and you can send up to £250.
• Manage receipts – designed specifically for Business customers, capture images of your receipts and organise them by date or type.
Other important information about our app
• Get Cash allows you to withdraw up to £130 every 24 hours at any Ulster Bank NI, NatWest, Royal Bank of Scotland (in Scotland) or Tesco ATM, as long as it’s within your daily withdrawal limit. You must have at least £10 available in your account.
• Paying someone new without a card reader allows a maximum of five payments totalling £250 per day. You must be aged 16 or over.
• Paying your contacts allows a maximum of 20 payments totalling £250 per day. Pay anyone who has our app or is registered for Paym. You must be aged 16 or over.
• To cancel a Direct Debit from within the app, you have until 8:20pm (UK time) on the day the payment is due. At or after 8:20pm (UK time), the payment due on that day will have been taken and we will not be able to retrieve it.
• To cancel or amend a standing order from within the app you must give at least two working days notice.
• You can create one Travel Plan at a time, for a maximum period of 90 days, that includes up to seven countries. Each country needs to be registered separately. The Travel Plan will apply to debit cards only, attached to accounts that are managed via mobile banking, and only in your name. Joint account holders should register separately.
• Managing your receipts is available to Business Banking customers only.
• Standard data charges may apply – contact your network operator for details.
To enjoy all of the features that our app offers, you will need to accept the following permissions:
• Network communication for connectivity
• Your location to find your nearest cash machine or branch
• Access to your contacts list to allow you to Pay Your Contacts
• Set yourself a daily or monthly budget on your credit card, helping you to keep track of your spending.
• Report your credit card lost and order a replacement. Helping you manage your cards, simply.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use
This app is fantastic.. easy and simple. Need I say more than that .I Have a credit card also on the app and can quite easy move payments between accounts.. pay contacts within phone book . Set up direct debits and cancel them .. or even get money out of at cash machine without a card .. helpful for my teenage daughter when out shopping and needs some money. Once again brilliant app for me.. thumbs up.
I think it's a great improvement and has more features. I also have a bank of Ireland account and app which I find very basic and frustrating. Overall this app is easy to use and informative.
The features are brilliant and so easy to use. And it continually gets better and better. The only banking App worth talking about. Makes my banking so much more convenient and I love the personal touch with the log-in greeting 🙌🏼📱
- The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, plc
- 151.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2015 The Royal Bank of Scotland Group
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.