Unicode Character Map FREE
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Select and copy characters from your iPhone and iPad to all your applications!
This app shows you all the characters from the Unicode character set that are supported by iPhone and iPad. It excludes all those that routinely appear as little boxes on these devices.
Simply tap the character to copy it to the clipboard.
This app makes it so easy to send emoticons, stars, hearts, music notes and other symbols in text messages and emails.
- see only those characters supported by iPhone and iPad
- easily find characters from other alphabets including Greek, Cyrillic, Gujarati, Arabic, Hebrew and Braille
- search for a particular character using its individual name (eg, theta, check)
- or browse the name of the block (eg, dingbats, number forms, arrows)
- easy-to-browse and well-presented character list - simply scroll down!
- select one character to copy, or build an infinite string, using the options
- save frequently used characters to the favourites bar
Use the ad-supported version free of charge or buy the ad-free version today!
What's New in Version 2
• More characters - now supporting 11,530 characters, manually curated from Unicode 6.3 against iOS 7.1
• Block are now sortable - i.e. move pictographs to the top
• New Blocks List shows preview characters and code ranges
• Now search using names from earlier unicode versions
• iCloud settings - favourites and block order are saved across all your devices.
• Full iOS 7 and Retina support, including new icon, popups and full interface overhaul
• Better data curation and management - This means more reliable and quicker updates for everyone!
• Improved button user interface
Perfect. Nice and simple.
Brilliant app, just what I was looking for!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 08 July 2014
- Version: 2
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Ben Robinson
- © ben-robinson.ciom
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.