NOTE: To enable this application your employer must have Unit4 Business World server software installed and configured.
Being away from your computer doesn’t mean you have to miss out on task management anymore. Unit4 Tasks is a well-designed application that allows you to respond to your work items on the go so that tasks are swiftly routed on to the next stage within the business process. This makes everyday tasks infinitely more productive from your iPhone and iPad devices wherever and whenever is most convenient for you.
Unit4 Tasks is free to download and use. The app supports the MobileIron® mobile device management environment. Organizations using MobileIron to manage their mobile applications can securely access their Unit4 Business World server and ensure compliance with the organization's device and mobile application security policies.
Use the Unit4 Tasks app to:
- Stay organized with up-to-date tasks
- Approve, forward or reject tasks along with other user defined actions
- Passcode protection
- GL analysis edit for invoices is now possible: account, custom fields 1-7, tax system can now be edited, validated and saved - requires M5SU2 or M6
• It is possible to search available values for each field
• Fields and values are updated based on current selection
• Changes are saved when the task is processes
We would love to hear from you. Please contact your local Unit4 customer support with any questions, ideas, or words of encouragement. We’re here to help.
New features and improvements
- Insecure HTTP connection support has been removed and now it is only possible to login using HTTPS connections to web services.
- Link to Third-party notices has been included in Login and About screens.
- Bug fixing in Copyright text.
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t work with MobileIron on iOS 11
Crashes after MobileIron authentication on iOS11, needs AppConnect update ASAP!
Comma and dot separating whole £ and penny's is placed in the wrong order
Please fix the above issue as it is confusing, the 000s separator should be a comma and not a dot.
The penny separator should be a dot and not a comma.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.