By Ascom Wireless Solutions
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR MISSION-CRITICAL ENVIRONMENTS WHERE ALARM SOURCES ARE LIVE MEDICAL DEVICES. IN ORDER TO RUN IN MISSION-CRITICAL ENVIRONMENTS, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL ASCOM SALES REPRESENTATIVE.
Unite Axess for Smart Devices is a communication application enabling alerts and messaging for healthcare clinicians. With this application clinicians receive 2-way, interactive alert messages for critical and non-critical patient events generated by clinical and non-clinical systems. It achieves this by securely and accurately delivering alert messages to smart devices anywhere, anytime.
Within the modern healthcare environment mobile clinicians, physicians and other caregivers increasingly want to use smart devices at work. Unite Axess represents a powerful solution enabling access to all messages, notifications and alerts whether on-site or off-site. The Unite Axess App enables complete integration with the Ascom Unite Messaging Suite®. It supports message escalation, ensuring mission-critical information always receives an appropriate response, even if the intended recipient is unavailable or does not respond.
Operationally, Unite Axess for Smart Devices delivers multiple benefits. Physicians and clinicians using the application are able to stay connected to patient events even when they are off-site. Alert message access helps mobile clinicians prioritize their work tasks more effectively which enhances the care environment.
To utilize Unite Axess for Smart Devices, your healthcare facility must have previously purchased and installed Ascom Unite middleware with connectivity to specific clinical systems.
• Unite Axess extends Ascom Unite middleware messaging to smartphones and tablets.
• Centrally defined event priorities, color-coded messages and distinctive alert tone patterns enable quicker response to events.
• Message viewing enhanced through filter and sort options providing quick access to mission-critical information.
• Supports waveform image display when integrated with GE CARESCAPE™ Gateway and Ascom Mobile Monitoring Gateway.
• Unite Axess, in combination with Unite middleware, ensures notifications always reach the intended recipient or back-up, even if coverage is not optimal.
• Traceability and accountability are enhanced by the logging of all messages and responses to provide an audit trail.
What's New in Version 4.2.1
It is now possible to turn off the warning sound when the network connectivity is limited / not existing.
- Category: Business
- Updated: 21 August 2017
- Version: 4.2.1
- Size: 25.9 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: Ascom (Sweden) AB
- © 2017 Ascom (Sweden) AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.