The United Kingdom Travel guide offers you complete and up to date city guides for London, Manchester, Liverpool, Edinburgh, Belfast and more, but also in depth information on smaller towns England, Wales, Scotland and Nothern Ireland.
Features of the United Kingdom Travel Guide:
* This free app brings you city guides for over 100 cities in The UK including London, Edinburgh and Cardiff.
* Each travel guide has a sightseeing section with all major monuments.
* For each city in the UK we have an eating out section with the best restaurants.
* Bars, pubs & nightlife section for all major cities in the UK.
* An offline map of the UK and offline city maps for all major cities. .
* The travel guide has a complete background information on the UK.
* App works offline.
* Free app - no hidden costs.
What people say:
"Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommers at home. Your phone and a Travel Guide is all you need."
"Travel Guide works offline and even has an offline map. So no roaming charges. And it's free!"
About our guides:
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Our travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate
it if you correct it on the web site of these projects.
The latest version of our app has some exciting features. We have a new mapping solution that allows for a better experience and more accurate information. We updated our travel guide data to ensure you get the latest recommendations. Finally, we standardized our flow for booking hotels, tours and attraction tickets on our platform through our partners. Happy travels!
Ratings and Reviews
Triposo is a series of city guides that are so easy to use. They give information on just about everything for where you are. They may not be complete, but are certainly comprehensive. Give it a try.
Great but where is Norwich on your map
You have Keswick there instead. Could you also add an easy way to switch from current page back to city/town listing? Many thanks :)
Was great until the last update on 2/12. I would have given 5 stars, but nothing is loading up anymore!!! Was going to delete but kept it in the hope it gets sorted sorted. This a problem for anyone else?
- Travel Guide with Offline Maps B.V.
- 2.1 GB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Triposo 2015
- In-App Purchases
- Triposo Pro Account £6.99
- An Audio Guide through Greenwich £0.99
- An Audio Guide through Covent Garden £0.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.