The MyBedsLife app is a simple, personalised and customisable way for you to keep up to date with the University of Bedfordshire’s Student Services.
The app brings together everything you may need for your learning and education experience in one place, with the added benefit of only needing to log on once to access all your services.
The MyBedsLife app enhances your experience of the desktop site, while any changes to the desktop are synced to the mobile app making for easy personalisation.
Features include but are not limited to:
• Blackboard/BREO - Access your unit announcements, information and assignments.
• . Email - Easy access to your student Gmail account, view your inbox and compose
• e:Vision - Your personal student record where you can update contact details, check
your results and find your personal academic tutor details.
• Library Account – Keep up-to-date with your borrowing history and reservations, and
receive notifications when a reserved book is available, or you have an overdue notice.
• Discover Library Catalogue – Search the catalogue and library subject guides.
• Personal Timetable - View your academic timetable and your google calendar in one
• Newsroom - Receive important University messages and subscribe to other useful feeds.
• Maps – Detailed maps of all our campuses with key points of interest.
• Book a PC - Find available PC's on campus.
• Printing Services - Send documents to print via web print and check your print credits
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.