UP - Tracker Required (UP/UP24/UP MOVE)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
There is a better version of you out there. Get UP and find it.
REQUIRES UP, UP24 or UP MOVE TRACKER. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH UP2 OR UP3 TRACKER. USING A SINGLE UP ACCOUNT LOGIN WILL ENSURE THAT ALL OF YOUR DATA IS SYNCED, EVEN IF YOU USE MULTIPLE UP TRACKERS.
UP is a revolutionary system that guides you every step of the way to a better, healthier you.
Only the UP® system has Smart Coach. It’s like a partner in fitness—an intelligent guide that helps guide you to healthier choices each and every day. Smart Coach goes well beyond delivering measurements to show you the meaning behind the numbers.
Understand Your Diet, Sleep and Activity
Improve the quality of your days and nights through a deeper understanding of how your diet, sleep, activity and the choices you make affect your health and well-being.
Add Family and Friends
Get better together, build a team and push each other further.
Connected Apps & Hardware
Sync the UP® App with hundreds of apps and devices to expand and personalize your experience and make UP work even harder for you.
Connect with Apple Health
Connect UP® to Apple’s Health to share your step and sleep data between UP® and Apple Health. Navigate to the left menu settings to turn on reading and writing of steps and sleep analysis.
• Smart Coach helps you understand what changes you should make and helps you move more everyday. When paired with UP Move, UP or UP24 fitness tracker, Smart Coach is even smarter. It uses everything it learns about your activity, sleep and food to give you deeper insights and more personalized tips to reach your goals faster.
• Set goals for steps per day and hours of sleep each night, along with a target weight.
• Log your food, drink, calories, nutrients and use the UP® App Food Score to quickly know if you are eating right so that you can reach or maintain your target weight.
• Sync the UP® App with hundreds of apps and devices to expand and personalize your experience and make UP work even harder for you.
• Add specific workouts and activity types from soccer to Zumba® to see your detailed caloric burn to get the full picture of your active life.
• Connect with your friends and family, whether they are using the UP® App with or without a tracker, so you can reach your goals together or see how you measure up on the team leaderboards.
• Smart Coach’s Today I Will feature motivates you when you need a push with personal challenges like staying hydrated or increasing your activity.
• Set an Idle Alert to increase your active time with customizable reminders at the wrist to make sure you’re moving throughout your day.
• Silently wakes you up at the optimal moment in your sleep cycle with Smart Alarm™ — so you wake up feeling refreshed.
English, Spanish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese
Optimized for iOS 8.
What's New in Version 4.2
• Smart Coach: Only the UP® system has Smart Coach. It’s like a partner in fitness—an intelligent guide that helps guide you to healthier choices each and every day. Smart Coach goes well beyond delivering measurements to show you the meaning behind the numbers.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
**Love UP? Let others know with a review on the App Store.**
This is the first tracker I've had so can't compare but I can't see me needing to change it anyway as it's so great.
I choose to clip it to my trousers especially for work, Im a nurse so can't wear watches etc, it works great on my trousers and you only need bluetooth to sync, if you only want steps and sleep tracking then you can or otherwise there is a whole host of apps that you can link too. Personally I link myfitnesspal, mapmywalk and glow and they work great. I love that it knows when you've done a work out without having to tell it, it asks you what you were doing and you just fill it in. It then adds burned calories to myfitnesspal.
This is so simple to use and you can put on your own goals.
It was a bit fiddly on first use putting the battery in as the plastic surround is so tight, this is good but I opted not to get the wrist strap, there was my first problem.....how do I wear it at night, I put a hair tie round my wrist and attached it to that and it works great and saves the hassle of trying to get it out of the clip into the strap and vies versa.
All in all I'm very happy and would recommend this product for everyone.
Want a fitness tracker? Look no further!
UP24 is great! Steps are accurate and amazing seeing it day to day.
I don't know how it tracks your sleep but it's great to see your pattern and improve with little hints and tips every single day.
It's an amazing interactive app with a chance to comment on your achievements and for others to do so too.
The way the app syncs up with your fitness band and other fitness apps is flawless and I really cannot fault it. I love it! A great motivation booster. Get UP today! groupon have an amazing offer on UP trackers at the minute too! Go go go!
My friend told me about the up24 band after getting one herself. Shortly after I found a deal on it on groupon and have been wearing it 99.9% of days since (think I've forgot it twice) and that was 3 months ago! I don't like the food log through the up app as it is all American but it syncs amazingly well with my fitness pal. Including put your steps on there so you can see your net calories. Although the up app is better for logging water just tap the cup! All round it's just great!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 16 April 2015
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 91.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Aliphcom, Inc.
- © 2015 Aliph, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.