UP - Tracker Required (UP/UP24/UP MOVE)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
There is a better version of you out there. Get UP and find it.
REQUIRES UP, UP24 or UP MOVE TRACKER. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH UP2 OR UP3 TRACKER. USING A SINGLE UP ACCOUNT LOGIN WILL ENSURE THAT ALL OF YOUR DATA IS SYNCED, EVEN IF YOU USE MULTIPLE UP TRACKERS.
UP is a revolutionary system that guides you every step of the way to a better, healthier you.
Only the UP® system has Smart Coach. It’s like a partner in fitness—an intelligent guide that helps guide you to healthier choices each and every day. Smart Coach goes well beyond delivering measurements to show you the meaning behind the numbers.
Understand Your Diet, Sleep and Activity
Improve the quality of your days and nights through a deeper understanding of how your diet, sleep, activity and the choices you make affect your health and well-being.
Add Family and Friends
Get better together, build a team and push each other further.
Connected Apps & Hardware
Sync the UP® App with hundreds of apps and devices to expand and personalize your experience and make UP work even harder for you.
Connect with Apple Health
Connect UP® to Apple’s Health to share your step and sleep data between UP® and Apple Health. Navigate to the left menu settings to turn on reading and writing of steps and sleep analysis.
• Smart Coach helps you understand what changes you should make and helps you move more everyday. When paired with UP Move, UP or UP24 fitness tracker, Smart Coach is even smarter. It uses everything it learns about your activity, sleep and food to give you deeper insights and more personalized tips to reach your goals faster.
• Set goals for steps per day and hours of sleep each night, along with a target weight.
• Log your food, drink, calories, nutrients and use the UP® App Food Score to quickly know if you are eating right so that you can reach or maintain your target weight.
• Sync the UP® App with hundreds of apps and devices to expand and personalize your experience and make UP work even harder for you.
• Add specific workouts and activity types from soccer to Zumba® to see your detailed caloric burn to get the full picture of your active life.
• Connect with your friends and family, whether they are using the UP® App with or without a tracker, so you can reach your goals together or see how you measure up on the team leaderboards.
• Smart Coach’s Today I Will feature motivates you when you need a push with personal challenges like staying hydrated or increasing your activity.
• Set an Idle Alert to increase your active time with customizable reminders at the wrist to make sure you’re moving throughout your day.
• Silently wakes you up at the optimal moment in your sleep cycle with Smart Alarm™ — so you wake up feeling refreshed.
English, Spanish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese
Optimized for iOS 8.
What's New in Version 4.6
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
**Love UP? Let others know with a review on the App Store.**
Great, but a bit glitchy
I love my Up. I had an Up24, but I felt like it wasn't registering all my steps if I were, say, holding the baby or carrying things with two hands. I just replaced it with an Up Move a couple of weeks ago and am happier that I can ignore it more or less and clip it on my waistband or bra! No more ensuring I was swinging my arm whilst walking! The app is very insightful. However, one time my move was saying goal achieved but the app was saying less steps. Very frustrating. Syncing is not without its faults. I imagine I will always have a fitness/activity tracker of some sort, and right now, Up's app is considered by "them" and me to be the best out there.
Great app - please could you add an "injured/unwell" button please?
I have had a jawbone Up24 and the Up app for 4 months and love them. I have encouraged a number of friends to get both. The app is easy to use and always accessible either via my phone or iPad. I link it to My Fitness Pal and RunKeeper, both apps sync without any problems. It would be useful to have an "injured/unwell" button as it would be nice for Up to know that you aren't being lazy! Other than that I think it's great.
Improving but needs more
Recent updates heading in the right direction making for a cleaner interface, however over the past 2 weeks or so I keep getting a 'Network Unavailable' message appearing at the bottom of the App all day every day despite having an excellent cellular & wifi connection. Other than this very annoying issue, top marks for the improvements in the rest of the App.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 08 July 2015
- Version: 4.6
- Size: 91.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Aliphcom, Inc.
- © 2015 Aliph, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.