Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The UPS Mobile app helps you easily manage your shipments while on the go. You can track and nickname shipments, create shipping labels, find UPS service locations, and estimate shipment costs and delivery times.
Without logging in, you can:
· Track packages and freight shipments
· Save up to 5 tracking numbers in your tracking list
· Find and quickly filter UPS service locations
· Get a quote on shipment costs and transit times
Need to reroute or reschedule a home delivery? No problem! For UPS My Choice members, this app gives you the flexibility to get delivery alerts, redirect packages, or authorize shipment release so that your driver can leave packages when you won't be home to sign in person. Incoming deliveries are automatically added to your app’s Delivery Planner list which means you don’t have to type in tracking numbers.
If you are not already a UPS My Choice member, be sure to sign-up to take advantage of these handy features. It’s free!
What's New in Version 3.1.1
General bug fixes
Delivery options can not be changed.
Delivery options can not be changed back to home address very frustrating. Poor
Unable to enter mobile phone number
Would be good but functionality hampered by fact mobile phone numbers cannot be entered in a way that works. Pretty basic error.
Waste of time
Would not recommend this app in fact I wouldn't recommend Ups. Nothing but disappointments
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: 01 June 2015
- Version: 3.1.1
- Size: 97.3 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: UPS
- © 2009-2013 United Parcel Service of America, Inc. UPS and the UPS brandmark and the color brown are trademarks of United Parcel Service of America, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.