Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Easily manage shipments on the go with the UPS Mobile app.
· Track and nickname shipments
· Create shipping labels
· Find UPS service locations
· Estimate shipment costs and delivery times
Make Home Delivery Quick and Easy with UPS My Choice®*
Sign up for UPS My Choice in the app – it’s free and easy. UPS My Choice sends delivery alerts directly to your mobile device, letting you plan your schedule and make changes to shipments going to your home, no matter where you are. With UPS My Choice on the UPS mobile app you can:
· Get delivery alerts letting you know when your parcels will arrive
· Have your parcels delivered somewhere else, such as a friend’s house, or delivered on a different date that’s more convenient for you
· Authorise your driver to leave parcels at your home without a signature.
· Track packages without tracking numbers as incoming deliveries are automatically added to your app’s Delivery Planner list
* UPS My Choice is only available in select countries (visit ups.com for additional details)
Even if you don’t log in, you can:
· Track parcels and freight shipments
· Save up to 5 tracking numbers in your tracking list
· Find UPS service locations
· Get a quote on shipment costs and transit times
What's New in Version 4.0.2
· New home screen navigation tabs for quick access to tracking, creating shipments and managing your home deliveries
· Expanded mobile shipping capabilities
· Added shipping history to view shipment details, including package information and shipping charges created over the last 90 days.
· Navigation Updates
· General bug fixes
I ordered a product from the Apple Store (UK) and UPS was the shipping agent. In trying to track it, an email suggested I register on UPS My Choice and even download the app to see details of the time window for delivery. Having done both there was no information on the times. What information there was about the delivery was not updated regularly. Suspecting I'd miss the first attempt I specified an alternative location (a UPS Access Point) for delivery. When the first two delivery attempts failed, I called UPS to be told that the driver has no access to the app data and in the UK they don't use time slots , just 'all-day' windows. When I suggested the app was therefore pointless, the agent agreed and said it's designed for the US market and foisted on UPS (UK) regardless.
So... pointless it is. Oh, and they still haven't delivered my product.
Not as described
I was expecting the extended features promised. Unfortunately UPS does not deliver them, it does not deliver anything.
You cannot get more accurate delivery times,
rearranging the delivery date is possible but dates must be in 48-72 hours from the change.
You cannot see your future/current or previous deliveries from you account.
It's just crazy, why did I register for this, what do you get. Is it just a way to harvest my data for marketing or something, surely you already have this info anyway .
Useless Delivery Service
Eveytime I have had a bad experience with a delivery it has been with UPS, I contend things go wrong but how you handle them is a different matter but even then UPS manage to screw things up. I even got knocked off my bike by a UPS van and they tried to say I was at fault. UPS should do one of 2 things: get out of the parcel delivery business or stay in the business and change the name to USELESS DELIVERY SERVICE.
Ps: I never chose to use UPS
- Category: Business
- Updated: 22 November 2016
- Version: 4.0.2
- Size: 96.0 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Developer: UPS
- © 2009-2013 United Parcel Service of America, Inc. UPS and the UPS brandmark and the color brown are trademarks of United Parcel Service of America, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.