INDIVIDUAL OR INSTITUTIONAL SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED.
UpToDate® Anywhere registrants and individual subscribers can answer their clinical questions anytime, anywhere by downloading this App for iOS onto their iPad®, iPhone®, or iPod touch®.
UpToDate is the leading clinical decision support resource with evidence-based clinical information – including drug topics and recommendations that clinicians rely on at the point of care.
UpToDate has been the subject of over 30 research studies confirming that widespread usage of UpToDate is associated with improved patient care and hospital performance.
UpToDate App for iOS Features:
• Persistent login
• Easy search with auto-completion
• Earn and track free CME/CE/CPD credit
• Bookmarks and history
• Mobile-optimized medical calculators
• Print and email topics or graphics to patients and colleagues
We would love to hear your feedback. Please remember, we cannot reply to your comments in the App Store. If you have a question, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
iPad, iPhone and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc, registered in the US and other countries.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great if you have a subscription
The app is fantastic and a great way to view the content quickly and easily. Shame it doesn’t work with Athens but we have an institutional subscription which works perfectly.
Needs Open Athens login support
No Open Athens support makes the application useless for NHS staff.
As others have stated unable to log in with Athens so useless for NHS Doctors.
- 25.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- ©2011-2019 Wolters Kluwer Health | UpToDate
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.