By USA TODAY
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
From Pulitzer Prize winning storytelling and photography, to rich-media videos, full 360-degree experiences and virtual reality, USA TODAY is able to not only tell the news, but allow you to be completely immersed in it. And with our local-to-national coverage, you can add news stories happening right in your own communities.
• NEWS: Browse national, local, most popular and recommended stories.
• NEWS ALERTS: Get news as it breaks by opting in for push notifications on News, Sports, Life, Money or Tech. Rich notifications allow you to get an article preview, save and share from your lock screen.
• VIRTUAL REALITY: Bring the news to life with 360° video and virtual reality. Check out our new weekly VR series, VRtually There with three new thrilling VR experiences every Thursday.
• WEATHER: Be prepared with live weather information from hourly to 10-day forecasts. Enable location services to customize local weather news and other location-based services. (Continued use of GPS running in background can decrease battery life.)
• SCORES: Stay up to speed on the latest sports scores and schedules for NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS, Golf, NASCAR, Indy Car, UFC, Fantasy sports and college football and basketball.
• PUZZLES: Enjoy USA TODAY created daily crossword and Sudoku puzzles. (Sudoku available on iPad only)
• STOCKS: Get a clear picture of the financial world, from stocks and IPOs to taxes and takeovers. Get personal finance tips and advice to improve your portfolio.
• SAVED STORIES: Save your favorite stories to read later.
• NIGHT MODE: Enable this feature to view the app using a black background and white text.
• APPLE WATCH: Link the app to your Apple Watch to receive alerts to the stories you want to know as they happen.
• WIDGET: Get a quick update on the latest headlines from your Home and Lock screen! No time to read the full story? Tap the bookmark icon to save for later.
• iPAD PRO ENHANCED: Experience our captivating photography and stories in full screen or multitasking mode.
• 3D TOUCH: Use 3D touch on our app icon from the homescreen for a quick shortcut to weather and your saved stories.
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK:
Our app features are constantly being improved based on your feedback, so we welcome you to tell us what you love and what you’d like to see more (or less) of. Contact us at: email@example.com or on Twitter @usatodaymobile. For additional information, please visit http://www.usatoday.com/mobile-apps.
AD-FREE SUBSCRIPTION OPTION:
Now available on all of your devices - Subscribe today and experience great storytelling with no ads. Purchase an ad free subscription for $2.99/month with a 2 week free trial.
Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. For more details, see "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
Terms of Service:http://static.usatoday.com/terms/
What's New in Version 5.3.2
• Our new navigation design just made it a lot easier for you to find the news you want to read. We've updated the look and adjusted fonts to make it easier on the eyes.
• We've also added quick access to Saved articles from the bottom navigation.
• Optimized for iPhone X.
• As usual, we've fixed some bugs and improved performance along the way.
- Category: News
- Updated: 16 November 2017
- Version: 5.3.2
- Size: 123 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Developer: USA TODAY
- © 2017 USA TODAY, a division of Gannett Co., Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Ad-Free Monthly£2.79